A Central Bank of Azerbaijan official says a blockchain-based digital ID system will be adopted in the Q1 2020.
Identification is the process of recognizing and naming an object. The term Identification covers both the process of naming yourself and determining other objects. Identification is not equal to proving that you are what or who you said you are, it is just a statement of it. In IT, identification is analogous to entering a username. Various types of identifications are actively used in governance, science, media, inventory management and IT systems. Digital identification solutions are an important part of information security. Customer identification systems are crucial for Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies, various marketing programs and the privacy of customers. Blockchain personal identification systems can strongly improve the identification process with blockchain-based identity confirmation platforms that include biometric IDs and decentralized identity management built upon a robust and immutable network.
- Maduro Announces Crypto Casino in Support of Petro and Public
- Vinnik’s Children File a Complaint About Rights Violation to Greek Court
- EIDOS Transaction Volumes Skew 2019 DApp Market Report
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- China’s Total Blockchain Investments Dropped 40% in 2019 Compared to 2018