Adam Todd, CEO at Digitex Futures Exchange, reveals that the exchange will completely take down all KYC as of April 2020 in response to earlier data leakage.
Identification is the process of recognizing and naming an object. The term Identification covers both the process of naming yourself and determining other objects. Identification is not equal to proving that you are what or who you said you are, it is just a statement of it. In IT, identification is analogous to entering a username. Various types of identifications are actively used in governance, science, media, inventory management and IT systems. Digital identification solutions are an important part of information security. Customer identification systems are crucial for Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies, various marketing programs and the privacy of customers. Blockchain personal identification systems can strongly improve the identification process with blockchain-based identity confirmation platforms that include biometric IDs and decentralized identity management built upon a robust and immutable network.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’