Russia’s Duma Committee on Financial Markets wants to establish an identification process for users of digital assets.
Identification is the process of recognizing and naming an object. The term Identification covers both the process of naming yourself and determining other objects. Identification is not equal to proving that you are what or who you said you are, it is just a statement of it. In IT, identification is analogous to entering a username. Various types of identifications are actively used in governance, science, media, inventory management and IT systems. Digital identification solutions are an important part of information security. Customer identification systems are crucial for Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies, various marketing programs and the privacy of customers. Blockchain personal identification systems can strongly improve the identification process with blockchain-based identity confirmation platforms that include biometric IDs and decentralized identity management built upon a robust and immutable network.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22