Stablecoin project Reserve announced that it will launch a Venmo-like payments app in Venezuela and Angola.
Inflation is the excessive increase in the amount of money traded which leads to their devaluation. In terms of inflation in cryptocurrency, it is considered to be impossible because of the limited number of Bitcoin that can be issued, so the only thing that can cause inflation of cryptocurrency is the total absence of demand. Besides that, Bitcoin itself can’t be led to inflation by any person or government, as there are no ways to increase supply that will surpass the fixed amount of issued cryptocoins. According to its increasing popularity and demand, the price of cryptocurrency is only going to get higher. Because of hyperinflation in some developing countries, Bitcoin has become a popular way to secure money against inflation.
- BCH May Have Sustained $1.3 Million+ Double Spend: BitMex Research
- Bitcoin Dips Below $8K Again as Top Altcoins See Mild Losses
- Trading App Robinhood Set to Raise at Least $200 Million: Report
- Franck Muller Releases Luxury Watch With Bitcoin Cold Wallet Functionality
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?