Contrary to initial inspection, recent allegations against Maduro and other Venezuelan brass do not directly involve cryptocurrency.
Inflation is the excessive increase in the amount of money traded which leads to their devaluation. In terms of inflation in cryptocurrency, it is considered to be impossible because of the limited number of Bitcoin that can be issued, so the only thing that can cause inflation of cryptocurrency is the total absence of demand. Besides that, Bitcoin itself can’t be led to inflation by any person or government, as there are no ways to increase supply that will surpass the fixed amount of issued cryptocoins. According to its increasing popularity and demand, the price of cryptocurrency is only going to get higher. Because of hyperinflation in some developing countries, Bitcoin has become a popular way to secure money against inflation.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- OTC Spreads Exceeded 10% Amid Bitcoin’s Violent March Crash
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations