Bitcoin is digital freedom because it allows making the transactions that others don’t want you to make, Blockstream CSO says.
Inflation is the excessive increase in the amount of money traded which leads to their devaluation. In terms of inflation in cryptocurrency, it is considered to be impossible because of the limited number of Bitcoin that can be issued, so the only thing that can cause inflation of cryptocurrency is the total absence of demand. Besides that, Bitcoin itself can’t be led to inflation by any person or government, as there are no ways to increase supply that will surpass the fixed amount of issued cryptocoins. According to its increasing popularity and demand, the price of cryptocurrency is only going to get higher. Because of hyperinflation in some developing countries, Bitcoin has become a popular way to secure money against inflation.
- Andreessen Horowitz Leads $25M Funding Round for Crypto Lending Startup
- Blockchain.com Loan Desk On Track to Lend Over $120 Million In November
- OneCoin Co-Founder Pleads Guilty, Faces up to 90 Years in Jail
- Two US Men Arrested For Stealing Social Media Accounts and Crypto via SIM Swapping
- Bitcoin Price Defies ‘Death Cross’ as Bulls Pin Hopes on $9.1K Bounce