T-Mobile Poland has entered into a partnership with local payment processor InPay S.A, allowing customers to top-up their cellphone credit using bitcoins. ...
InPay is the payment system of the future. InPay was created to enable entrepreneurs to accept Bitcoin, freeing them from the obligation of paying large commissions to intermediaries and banks. This will allow them to offer lower prices for buyers.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14