The cryptocurrency ecosystem is agog with Bitcoin price so much that events happening around the underlying technology are forced to take a back seat from the e...
Jason Cassidy News
Jason Cassidy is a financier and businessman who became involved in Bitcoin in 2012. He is widely known for his actions promoting Bitcoin adoption across Canada. Besides that, Jason Cassidy also supports blockchain-related startups and advises many already existing digital currency organizations all around the world. Jason Cassidy has taken part in many blockchain and cryptocurrency projects, as he is a co-founder and president of Crypto Consultant — a Canadian Bitcoin сonsulting company — and a co-founder of Blockchain TV and Helium, which are digital currency and global payments networks. The latest project of Jason Cassidy is Emercoin Blockchain Lab where he works as the Chief Communications Officer.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06