The cryptocurrency ecosystem is agog with Bitcoin price so much that events happening around the underlying technology are forced to take a back seat from the e...
Jason Cassidy News
Jason Cassidy is a financier and businessman who became involved in Bitcoin in 2012. He is widely known for his actions promoting Bitcoin adoption across Canada. Besides that, Jason Cassidy also supports blockchain-related startups and advises many already existing digital currency organizations all around the world. Jason Cassidy has taken part in many blockchain and cryptocurrency projects, as he is a co-founder and president of Crypto Consultant — a Canadian Bitcoin сonsulting company — and a co-founder of Blockchain TV and Helium, which are digital currency and global payments networks. The latest project of Jason Cassidy is Emercoin Blockchain Lab where he works as the Chief Communications Officer.
- Spotlight on Bitcoin as HSBC Shuts Hong Kong Protest-Linked Account
- US SEC Takes Another Look at Rejected Bitwise Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Hacker Offers $100K in BTC as Bounty for Hacking Halliburton
- Family Offices Finally Accept the Benefits of Investing in Bitcoin
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving