The cryptocurrency ecosystem is agog with Bitcoin price so much that events happening around the underlying technology are forced to take a back seat from the e...
Jason Cassidy News
Jason Cassidy is a financier and businessman who became involved in Bitcoin in 2012. He is widely known for his actions promoting Bitcoin adoption across Canada. Besides that, Jason Cassidy also supports blockchain-related startups and advises many already existing digital currency organizations all around the world. Jason Cassidy has taken part in many blockchain and cryptocurrency projects, as he is a co-founder and president of Crypto Consultant — a Canadian Bitcoin сonsulting company — and a co-founder of Blockchain TV and Helium, which are digital currency and global payments networks. The latest project of Jason Cassidy is Emercoin Blockchain Lab where he works as the Chief Communications Officer.
- Teen Bitcoin Millionaire Erik Finman Proclaims Bitcoin Is ‘Dead’ in the Long Term
- Ethereum Unique Addresses Break 50 Million, Active Wallet Number Keeps Dropping
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Calls Alleged Bitmain IPO Hesitation ‘Rumors’
- Peter Thiel-Backed Electronic Brokerage Firm Tagomi Launches
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 17