Two traders are suing Mt. Gox founder Jed McCaleb, and allege he knew of “serious security risks” years before 850,000 BTC was stolen in a devastating hack.
Jed McCaleb News
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- Libra Association Holds Inaugural Meeting, Forms Board
- Dubai, Emirates NBD Sign MoU on Blockchain Trade Finance Solutions
- Europol: Crypto-Ransomware Remains Most Prominent Cyber Attack
- Booking Holdings Leaves Facebook’s Libra Association
- Price Analysis 14/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX