Stellar’s CTO Jed McCaleb claims that decentralization is the only way for Blockchain networks to succeed in the long-term, compares with Internet.
Jed McCaleb News
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- Blockchain Could ‘Jeopardize the Safety’ of Current Financial Marketplace, DTCC Exec
- Blockchain Payments’ Mass Adoption Is 3-5 Years Away, Says BitPay CEO
- Business Models Should Be ‘Re-Imaged’ for Blockchain, Says Barclays Rep
- US Federal Government: Confusing Regulation For Crypto, Full Clearance For Blockchain
- From South Korea to IBM Food Trust - How Blockchain Is Used in the Food Industry