Two traders are suing Mt. Gox founder Jed McCaleb, and allege he knew of “serious security risks” years before 850,000 BTC was stolen in a devastating hack.
Jed McCaleb News
Jed McCaleb is an American software developer and entrepreneur. Jed Mccaleb is CTO at Stellar, which he co-founded with Joyce Kim in 2014. He is famous for the creation of the Mt.Gox exchange platform, the Ripple cryptocurrency and the eDonkey network. Many of his projects already became a part of cryptocurrency history: with Mt.Gox being the long-time, biggest Bitcoin exchange that he left before its collapse, and with both Ripple and Stellar being some of the most major cryptocurrencies to this day. Jed’s products are some of the most appreciated blockchain-based initiatives in terms of media and fintech sector’s reception. Most of his projects are already working with various financial services companies and major IT companies, such as IBM. Jed McCaleb’s net worth is estimated around $20 billion, most of which os stored in Ripple tokens.
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into Effect
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K