American e-commerce giant Overstock.com has appointed Jonathan Johnson as the company’s new chief executive officer.
A job is a term mostly used to describe a person’s role in society, in most cases some kind of work in exchange for payment, but such activities as parenting and homemaking are also sometimes referred to as jobs. Jobs always requires some mental or physical effort to perform some rewardable result. IT jobs are one of the most high-paying jobs today, as a majority of IT-related jobs are considered to be very demanding of intellectual capability. Jobs in the cryptocurrency industry are mostly offered by young startups and sometimes by blockchain departments of big IT and fintech enterprises. That’s why cryptocurrency jobs, such as a blockchain developer, are highly dependent on a company’s financial performance in terms of payments for specialists. A lot of Bitcoin specialists found their jobs in cryptocurrency analysis, journalism, investments and trading.
- CFTC Files Lawsuit Against $11M Ponzi-Like Cryptocurrency Scam
- Central Banks Have Three Options for Crypto Regulations, Says Official
- Swiss Federal Council Continues to Monitor Stablecoins and Blockchain
- Bitcoin Back Below $8K — But Is the Macro Bullish Trend Broken?
- Price Analysis 16/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX