Social networking giant Facebook has on-boarded two compliance officers who previously worked at U.S. major cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase.
A job is a term mostly used to describe a person’s role in society, in most cases some kind of work in exchange for payment, but such activities as parenting and homemaking are also sometimes referred to as jobs. Jobs always requires some mental or physical effort to perform some rewardable result. IT jobs are one of the most high-paying jobs today, as a majority of IT-related jobs are considered to be very demanding of intellectual capability. Jobs in the cryptocurrency industry are mostly offered by young startups and sometimes by blockchain departments of big IT and fintech enterprises. That’s why cryptocurrency jobs, such as a blockchain developer, are highly dependent on a company’s financial performance in terms of payments for specialists. A lot of Bitcoin specialists found their jobs in cryptocurrency analysis, journalism, investments and trading.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Robinhood Zero-Fee Trading App Officially Launches in New York
- Blockchain Firm Raises $4 Million From Draper’s VC Fund to Provide Uncensorable Domains
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, Indian Stock Markets Post Record Highs Amid Election Results
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22