Pete Rizzo, long-time CoinDesk Editor-in-Chief, has started work at crypto exchange Kraken’s content production department.
A job is a term mostly used to describe a person’s role in society, in most cases some kind of work in exchange for payment, but such activities as parenting and homemaking are also sometimes referred to as jobs. Jobs always requires some mental or physical effort to perform some rewardable result. IT jobs are one of the most high-paying jobs today, as a majority of IT-related jobs are considered to be very demanding of intellectual capability. Jobs in the cryptocurrency industry are mostly offered by young startups and sometimes by blockchain departments of big IT and fintech enterprises. That’s why cryptocurrency jobs, such as a blockchain developer, are highly dependent on a company’s financial performance in terms of payments for specialists. A lot of Bitcoin specialists found their jobs in cryptocurrency analysis, journalism, investments and trading.
- Coinbase and Ripple Execs Unveil Master Plan to Drive US Crypto Adoption
- Gemini Europe Hires New Chief Compliance Officer for Europe Expansion
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Wallet Creator Offers $250K to Anyone Who Can Crack the ‘Hack-Proof’
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K