Companies are actively hiring blockchain and cryptocurrency specialists, while the number of job searches has dropped.
A job is a term mostly used to describe a person’s role in society, in most cases some kind of work in exchange for payment, but such activities as parenting and homemaking are also sometimes referred to as jobs. Jobs always requires some mental or physical effort to perform some rewardable result. IT jobs are one of the most high-paying jobs today, as a majority of IT-related jobs are considered to be very demanding of intellectual capability. Jobs in the cryptocurrency industry are mostly offered by young startups and sometimes by blockchain departments of big IT and fintech enterprises. That’s why cryptocurrency jobs, such as a blockchain developer, are highly dependent on a company’s financial performance in terms of payments for specialists. A lot of Bitcoin specialists found their jobs in cryptocurrency analysis, journalism, investments and trading.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*