Blockchain analysis firm Chainalysis has appointed former FinCen and U.S. DoJ official Michael Mosier as its new Chief Technical Counsel.
A job is a term mostly used to describe a person’s role in society, in most cases some kind of work in exchange for payment, but such activities as parenting and homemaking are also sometimes referred to as jobs. Jobs always requires some mental or physical effort to perform some rewardable result. IT jobs are one of the most high-paying jobs today, as a majority of IT-related jobs are considered to be very demanding of intellectual capability. Jobs in the cryptocurrency industry are mostly offered by young startups and sometimes by blockchain departments of big IT and fintech enterprises. That’s why cryptocurrency jobs, such as a blockchain developer, are highly dependent on a company’s financial performance in terms of payments for specialists. A lot of Bitcoin specialists found their jobs in cryptocurrency analysis, journalism, investments and trading.
- US Treasury Secretary Shares Trump’s Concerns on Crypto, Stresses Compliance
- UK Finance Minister Says Regulators Should Decide on Libra, Not Lawmakers
- Cleveland Cavaliers Partner With Cryptocurrency Firm UnitedCoin
- Senate Releases Opening Statements on Libra Ahead of Senate Hearing
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM