John McAfee says he is holding back on plans to reveal the real identity of bitcoin’s creator for fear it will expose him to further lawsuits.
John McAfee News
John McAfee is a British-American IT-businessman and political activist, known as a founder of the software company McAfee Associates. McAfee Associates was very successful as the first commercial antivirus software developer and made a wide range of security programs for enterprises and businesses. John McAfee’s quotes and interviews are now some of the most important and controversial in cryptocurrency industry. McAfee advocated for a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, lots of which were not interesting or valuable, to a point where rumors started circulating that he was selling his endorsements of new cryptocurrencies for 25 Bitcoins and 15% of tokens. Still, McAfee remains as one of the most consistent Bitcoin fans and promoters. McAfee predicts that a Bitcoin will cost $1 million by the end of 2020 and his influential professional path makes people take this statement seriously.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Ryan Kavanaugh’s Media Firm Secures $100 Million Investment for Crypto Project
- SEC Charges California Resident for Alleged $26 Million Crypto Pyramid Scheme
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, Indian Stock Markets Post Record Highs Amid Election Results
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22