American entrepreneur John McAfee has launched a polemical meme cryptocurrency dubbed “WHACKD,” marketed with the rubric “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself.”
John McAfee News
John McAfee is a British-American IT-businessman and political activist, known as a founder of the software company McAfee Associates. McAfee Associates was very successful as the first commercial antivirus software developer and made a wide range of security programs for enterprises and businesses. John McAfee’s quotes and interviews are now some of the most important and controversial in cryptocurrency industry. McAfee advocated for a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, lots of which were not interesting or valuable, to a point where rumors started circulating that he was selling his endorsements of new cryptocurrencies for 25 Bitcoins and 15% of tokens. Still, McAfee remains as one of the most consistent Bitcoin fans and promoters. McAfee predicts that a Bitcoin will cost $1 million by the end of 2020 and his influential professional path makes people take this statement seriously.
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent
- China’s Central Bank to Lead Real-World Pilot of Digital Yuan: Report
- South Korea: Gov’t Seeks to Tax Crypto Transactions as Capital Gains
- 10 Key Things to Consider When Choosing a Crypto Exchange
- Price Analysis 09/12: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, XTZ