A representative of crypto exchange HitBTC told Cointelegraph that reported withdrawal blocks were part of international KYC and AML measures.
John McAfee News
John McAfee is a British-American IT-businessman and political activist, known as a founder of the software company McAfee Associates. McAfee Associates was very successful as the first commercial antivirus software developer and made a wide range of security programs for enterprises and businesses. John McAfee’s quotes and interviews are now some of the most important and controversial in cryptocurrency industry. McAfee advocated for a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, lots of which were not interesting or valuable, to a point where rumors started circulating that he was selling his endorsements of new cryptocurrencies for 25 Bitcoins and 15% of tokens. Still, McAfee remains as one of the most consistent Bitcoin fans and promoters. McAfee predicts that a Bitcoin will cost $1 million by the end of 2020 and his influential professional path makes people take this statement seriously.
- WWF Launches Blockchain Tool to Track Food Along Supply Chain
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16