The World Economic Forum 2020 tackled many of the regulatory issues currently plaguing the global crypto sector.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is one the largest financial holdings companies in the world. It was founded in 2000 by a conglomeration of several big financial organizations and now employs Jamie Dimon as its CEO. Not only is it the largest bank in the US, it is also the second most valuable bank by market capitalization in the world. The company is headquartered in Manhattan, New York and has representatives of JPMorgan Chase Bank in over 60 countries, offering the full range of financial services.
The company has also expressed interest in using blockchain and Bitcoin technologies. In 2017, the company joined Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, an association that was created by companies interested in testing Ethereum blockchain technology for various projects. In the beginning of 2018, the organization published the “Bitcoin Bible” for potential investors that explains the technology on which cryptocurrency is based, revealing both its strengths and its weaknesses.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Cardano Breaks 6-Month Slump, Signaling Potential Altcoin Revival