The evolution of JPMorgan Chase’s blockchain products, an expert take by former JPM and U.S. SEC tech leads.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is one the largest financial holdings companies in the world. It was founded in 2000 by a conglomeration of several big financial organizations and now employs Jamie Dimon as its CEO. Not only is it the largest bank in the US, it is also the second most valuable bank by market capitalization in the world. The company is headquartered in Manhattan, New York and has representatives of JPMorgan Chase Bank in over 60 countries, offering the full range of financial services.
The company has also expressed interest in using blockchain and Bitcoin technologies. In 2017, the company joined Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, an association that was created by companies interested in testing Ethereum blockchain technology for various projects. In the beginning of 2018, the organization published the “Bitcoin Bible” for potential investors that explains the technology on which cryptocurrency is based, revealing both its strengths and its weaknesses.
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent
- China’s Central Bank to Lead Real-World Pilot of Digital Yuan: Report
- South Korea: Gov’t Seeks to Tax Crypto Transactions as Capital Gains
- 10 Key Things to Consider When Choosing a Crypto Exchange
- Price Analysis 09/12: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, XTZ