Find out if your Zodiac sign has its own altcoin.
Jure Pirc News
Jure Pirc is the president of the Bitcoin Association Slovenia. The company is a Slovenia-based, nonprofit organization aimed at growing the people’s awareness of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. Jure Pirc is an active member of the Bitcoin community. His involvement in cryptocurrency started in 2014. Jure Pirc writes for Cointelegraph Slovenia, he is the CTO of AquariusCoin, blockchain director at TajCoin and a founder of LanaCoin. In addition, he is the CEO of BLOCKMASTER blockchain tehnologije. Jure Pirc believes in innovative technologies and that Slovenian citizens will soon adopt cryptocurrency. Additionally, he works as an event manager for the Bitcoin Association Slovenia and, besides that, he is frequently invited to be a conference speaker or interview guest.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22