Find out if your Zodiac sign has its own altcoin.
Jure Pirc News
Jure Pirc is the president of the Bitcoin Association Slovenia. The company is a Slovenia-based, nonprofit organization aimed at growing the people’s awareness of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. Jure Pirc is an active member of the Bitcoin community. His involvement in cryptocurrency started in 2014. Jure Pirc writes for Cointelegraph Slovenia, he is the CTO of AquariusCoin, blockchain director at TajCoin and a founder of LanaCoin. In addition, he is the CEO of BLOCKMASTER blockchain tehnologije. Jure Pirc believes in innovative technologies and that Slovenian citizens will soon adopt cryptocurrency. Additionally, he works as an event manager for the Bitcoin Association Slovenia and, besides that, he is frequently invited to be a conference speaker or interview guest.
- Breaking: US Regulator Investigating Crypto Exchange BitMEX — Report
- China Ruling Bitcoin is Property Again Is ‘Major Milestone,’ Says Investor
- Steve Wozniak Co-Founds Blockchain-Based Energy Saving Firm in Malta
- BTC Price Reclaims $10K After US Lawmaker Says Bitcoin Can’t Be Killed
- Bitcoin Price: $10,800 Now Crucial as Multiple Death Crosses Appear