Find out if your Zodiac sign has its own altcoin.
Jure Pirc News
Jure Pirc is the president of the Bitcoin Association Slovenia. The company is a Slovenia-based, nonprofit organization aimed at growing the people’s awareness of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. Jure Pirc is an active member of the Bitcoin community. His involvement in cryptocurrency started in 2014. Jure Pirc writes for Cointelegraph Slovenia, he is the CTO of AquariusCoin, blockchain director at TajCoin and a founder of LanaCoin. In addition, he is the CEO of BLOCKMASTER blockchain tehnologije. Jure Pirc believes in innovative technologies and that Slovenian citizens will soon adopt cryptocurrency. Additionally, he works as an event manager for the Bitcoin Association Slovenia and, besides that, he is frequently invited to be a conference speaker or interview guest.
- Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million, Says IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund
- Unconfirmed: Telegram TON Network to Launch by October 2019 or Token Contracts Are Void
- New Platform Converts Crypto to Fiat Without Know Your Customer Requirements
- Report: Major European Derivatives Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Futures
- Crypto Markets Show Slight Decline, as Do Dow Jones Industrial and S&P 500