Jason Calacanis has invested in a Bitcoin startup Keza, which allows users to invest in a portfolio of US stocks, bonds, and fixed incomes using Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Cryptojacking Overtakes Ransomware as Top Malware in Some Countries
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14