‘Don’t trust us; trust the code’: The company aims to overcome the obstacles plaguing the gambling industry, even in the decentralized world.
Las Vegas News
Las Vegas is a city in Nevada located in the west part of the U.S. Las Vegas is one of the largest global entertainment and gambling centers in the world. In Las Vegas, cryptocurrency appeared in 2014, as two large hotels began accepting Bitcoin as a payment. Nevertheless, it hasn’t yet spread to the casinos. Besides that, in 2015, the city — for the first time — became a place for the Las Vegas Bitcoin conference, which has been organized there every year since then. In 2016, the first Las Vegas Bitcoin ATM was set. Bitcoin in Las Vegas has been met with a good attitude, as its anonymity and universality relative to various fiat currencies is very convenient for casino players — both locals and international tourists. Recently, the first strip club which accepts BTC for their services has been opened.
- Coinbase and Ripple Execs Unveil Master Plan to Drive US Crypto Adoption
- Gemini Europe Hires New Chief Compliance Officer for Europe Expansion
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Wallet Creator Offers $250K to Anyone Who Can Crack the ‘Hack-Proof’
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K