After starting up Binance Lending Service in late August, Binance expands its lending products this week, with support for Monero, Zcash and Dash.
Lending is a type of financial relationships between two parties: the lender and the borrower. The lender provides a loan of money or some other item for temporary use while borrower uses the provided loan under the conditions that guarantee its refund. Usually, lending is a services provided by financial establishments, although there is also peer-to-peer — i.e., person-to-person — lending that means that individuals do not use any kind of intermediary. This kind of p2p lending removes the middleman from the process. However, it takes more time and carries more risk. Lately, there has also appeared the possibility of online lending, including Bitcoin lending platforms. As cryptocurrency has grown in terms of price and popularity, Bitcoin lending sites provide more and more services for lending Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA