Genesis Global Trading says it has seen an “incredibly strong reception” from institutional clients
Lending is a type of financial relationships between two parties: the lender and the borrower. The lender provides a loan of money or some other item for temporary use while borrower uses the provided loan under the conditions that guarantee its refund. Usually, lending is a services provided by financial establishments, although there is also peer-to-peer — i.e., person-to-person — lending that means that individuals do not use any kind of intermediary. This kind of p2p lending removes the middleman from the process. However, it takes more time and carries more risk. Lately, there has also appeared the possibility of online lending, including Bitcoin lending platforms. As cryptocurrency has grown in terms of price and popularity, Bitcoin lending sites provide more and more services for lending Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
- Greenlight: All Top Cryptos See Gains, Bitcoin Nears $3,300
- Blockchain Could ‘Jeopardize the Safety’ of Current Financial Marketplace, DTCC Exec
- Crypto Anarchist Manifesto Author Tim May Dies of Natural Causes, Report
- Business Models Should Be ‘Re-Imaged’ for Blockchain, Says Barclays Rep
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin