Blockchain-based lending firm Dharma Labs raised $7 million from big investors including Coinbase Ventures.
Lending is a type of financial relationships between two parties: the lender and the borrower. The lender provides a loan of money or some other item for temporary use while borrower uses the provided loan under the conditions that guarantee its refund. Usually, lending is a services provided by financial establishments, although there is also peer-to-peer — i.e., person-to-person — lending that means that individuals do not use any kind of intermediary. This kind of p2p lending removes the middleman from the process. However, it takes more time and carries more risk. Lately, there has also appeared the possibility of online lending, including Bitcoin lending platforms. As cryptocurrency has grown in terms of price and popularity, Bitcoin lending sites provide more and more services for lending Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
- Report: Bitmain IPO Document Reportedly Reveals $500 Million Q3 Losses
- Japan’s Number Two Bank by Assets Completes R3 Blockchain-Based Trade Finance Trial
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18