San Francisco-based cryptocurrency lending firm Dharma Labs announced that it has launched its service to the public.
Lending is a type of financial relationships between two parties: the lender and the borrower. The lender provides a loan of money or some other item for temporary use while borrower uses the provided loan under the conditions that guarantee its refund. Usually, lending is a services provided by financial establishments, although there is also peer-to-peer — i.e., person-to-person — lending that means that individuals do not use any kind of intermediary. This kind of p2p lending removes the middleman from the process. However, it takes more time and carries more risk. Lately, there has also appeared the possibility of online lending, including Bitcoin lending platforms. As cryptocurrency has grown in terms of price and popularity, Bitcoin lending sites provide more and more services for lending Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin Accounts for 98% of Crypto-Denominated Ransomware Payments, Study
- Local Media: Afghanistani, Tunisian Central Banks Consider Issuing Bitcoin Bonds
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19