This article has been removed because it did not comply with Cointelegraph's editorial standards.
Lending is a type of financial relationships between two parties: the lender and the borrower. The lender provides a loan of money or some other item for temporary use while borrower uses the provided loan under the conditions that guarantee its refund. Usually, lending is a services provided by financial establishments, although there is also peer-to-peer — i.e., person-to-person — lending that means that individuals do not use any kind of intermediary. This kind of p2p lending removes the middleman from the process. However, it takes more time and carries more risk. Lately, there has also appeared the possibility of online lending, including Bitcoin lending platforms. As cryptocurrency has grown in terms of price and popularity, Bitcoin lending sites provide more and more services for lending Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
- Wallet Creator Offers $250K to Anyone Who Can Crack the ‘Hack-Proof’
- Ditto Music to Launch App Offering Speedy Blockchain Solution
- Coinbase and Ripple Execs Unveil Master Plan to Drive US Crypto Adoption
- Deutsche Bank: Cryptocurrencies Won’t Replace Cash ‘Anytime Soon’
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K