A peer-to-peer marketplace offering more than 300 ways to buy Bitcoin is being integrated into a crypto trading platform with more than 600,000 users.
Marketplace is a platform for trading online that provides information about products or services of a third person whose transactions are processed via the operator of the marketplace. Marketplaces have already changed the way how people buy and sell, as they provide a connection between sellers and customers, a vast number of products to compare and low prices that are obtained via product and service providers’ competition for the consumer. In terms of cryptocurrency, it is possible not only to pay on marketplaces with Bitcoin, but also marketplaces on blockchain have new, transparent structures, allowing for interactions between users and sellers without mediators. In addition, all participants of a decentralized marketplace on a blockchain can take part in auditing in order to make pricing fairer, more visible and verifiable.
- Canada’s Largest Bank Mulls Crypto Exchange After Bitcoin Ban — Report
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Price Analysis 11/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX