A new platform connects users directly, so that they can make a purchase or sell their goods for digital money.
Marketplace is a platform for trading online that provides information about products or services of a third person whose transactions are processed via the operator of the marketplace. Marketplaces have already changed the way how people buy and sell, as they provide a connection between sellers and customers, a vast number of products to compare and low prices that are obtained via product and service providers’ competition for the consumer. In terms of cryptocurrency, it is possible not only to pay on marketplaces with Bitcoin, but also marketplaces on blockchain have new, transparent structures, allowing for interactions between users and sellers without mediators. In addition, all participants of a decentralized marketplace on a blockchain can take part in auditing in order to make pricing fairer, more visible and verifiable.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week