A new platform connects users directly, so that they can make a purchase or sell their goods for digital money.
Marketplace is a platform for trading online that provides information about products or services of a third person whose transactions are processed via the operator of the marketplace. Marketplaces have already changed the way how people buy and sell, as they provide a connection between sellers and customers, a vast number of products to compare and low prices that are obtained via product and service providers’ competition for the consumer. In terms of cryptocurrency, it is possible not only to pay on marketplaces with Bitcoin, but also marketplaces on blockchain have new, transparent structures, allowing for interactions between users and sellers without mediators. In addition, all participants of a decentralized marketplace on a blockchain can take part in auditing in order to make pricing fairer, more visible and verifiable.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Files US Copyright Registrations for BTC White Paper
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20