Sources tell the Wall Street Journal there exist multiple plans for integrating the coin into the lives of users.
MasterCard Worldwide, or MasterCard incorporated, is an international payment system and transnational financial corporation that unifies 22,000 financial organizations in 210 countries around the world. The company was founded in 1966 with the merger of several Californian banks to compete with Bank of America, which currently works with Visa — MasterCard’s main opponent. The company is currently headquartered in New York and MasterCard’s CEO is Ajaypal Singh Banga. The main activity of MasterCard is the processing of payments between the acquired banks, which serve as the place of trades, and other credit corporations that use MasterCard’s debit and credit cards. The MasterCard association is aimed at managing the business, promoting the brand, and developing and implementing new technologies, such as a contactless way of making payment called PayPass.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20