Bitcoin community has reacted to the European Union's announcement that digital currencies control will be on its list of priorities in 2017.
Matthias Klees News
- US SEC Chairman Jay Clayton: ICOs Can Be Effective, But ‘Securities Laws Must Be Followed’
- Decentralized Browser Brave Becomes Default on HTC Blockchain Smartphone
- South Korean National Assembly Holds Regulation Debate With Local Crypto Exchanges
- Markets Fail to Hold Yesterday’s Gains, Bitcoin Trades Below $3,500
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10