The block size debate is among the most contentious discourse in Bitcoin, having spawned numerous community rifts and contested proposals.
Mike Hearn News
Mike Hearn is a software developer famous for the development of Bitcoinj and his contribution to Bitcoin Core. Before he started his work on Bitcoin, he was employed at Google and worked on such projects as Google Maps and Gmail’s anti-spam and login security. After two years of Bitcoin development, Mike Hearn joined R3 — an enterprise software company, focusing on building blockchain platforms for businesses. Mike is currently working as a lead platform engineer for Corda — R3’s main product, which is specially designed for business blockchains. His texts on Bitcoin’s problems, new technologies and approaches to blockchain technologies published on blog.plan99 received good feedback from other blockchain experts. Mike is a popular blockchain specialist who has given talks on Bitcoin, Corda and cryptocurrency’s future at various events and meetups.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA