The Android version of major web browser Opera now integrates a function that lets its users purchase Ethereum.
Mobile Payments News
A mobile payment is a money transaction made with a mobile device and the system of mobile payments is a network processing operation of electronic commerce with the support of non-wired networks and the internet. Blockchain technology for mobile payments can bring about great progress, as transactions can be made much faster and the fees for them — including international ones — are lower. This can be explained by the fact that the blockchain is a unified system without the need of involving mediators. In addition, Bitcoin mobile payments don’t need to convert currencies twice, if operations are not being made with the US dollar. There are also some mobile Bitcoin-clients that allow making transactions simply by using a QR-code, without pin codes or signatures.
- Vitalik Buterin: High Ethereum Price Good for Security, Ecosystem Development
- Prediction Startup Numerai Raises $11 Million in ICO
- Alleged Bitcoin Fraudster Alexander Vinnik Appeals for Extradition to Russia
- Crypto Markets Descend While Tech Stocks Surge
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20