Starbucks mobile app users will soon be able to pay for their coffee and snacks using Bakkt Cash.
Mobile Payments News
A mobile payment is a money transaction made with a mobile device and the system of mobile payments is a network processing operation of electronic commerce with the support of non-wired networks and the internet. Blockchain technology for mobile payments can bring about great progress, as transactions can be made much faster and the fees for them — including international ones — are lower. This can be explained by the fact that the blockchain is a unified system without the need of involving mediators. In addition, Bitcoin mobile payments don’t need to convert currencies twice, if operations are not being made with the US dollar. There are also some mobile Bitcoin-clients that allow making transactions simply by using a QR-code, without pin codes or signatures.
- Bitcoin Flips Bullish — But Here’s Why BTC Price May Still Hit $3.9K
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- Bitcoin’s Hedging Performance in the Wake of the Coronavirus Outbreak
- In Legal Battle With US SEC, Telegram Sees New Support From Trade Association
- Top 5 Cryptos Not Named Bitcoin This Week (Mar 29): XMR, BNB, HT, CRO, BSV