The Android version of major web browser Opera now integrates a function that lets its users purchase Ethereum.
Mobile Payments News
A mobile payment is a money transaction made with a mobile device and the system of mobile payments is a network processing operation of electronic commerce with the support of non-wired networks and the internet. Blockchain technology for mobile payments can bring about great progress, as transactions can be made much faster and the fees for them — including international ones — are lower. This can be explained by the fact that the blockchain is a unified system without the need of involving mediators. In addition, Bitcoin mobile payments don’t need to convert currencies twice, if operations are not being made with the US dollar. There are also some mobile Bitcoin-clients that allow making transactions simply by using a QR-code, without pin codes or signatures.
- Bakkt’s Much-Anticipated Bitcoin Futures Trading Platform Goes Live
- Kraken and Coinbase Among the Cleanest Crypto Exchanges: BTI Report
- Facebook Buys Chatbot Startup Servicefriend to Integrate Into Calibra
- Do Crypto Payment Restrictions Undermine Blockchain’s Core Values?
- Hours Before Bakkt: Top-20 Cryptos See Major Losses, but Bitcoin Is Up