Blockchain platform TBCASoft, IBM and SoftBank announced a collaboration to adopt a cross-carrier blockchain telecommunications payments platform.
Mobile Payments News
A mobile payment is a money transaction made with a mobile device and the system of mobile payments is a network processing operation of electronic commerce with the support of non-wired networks and the internet. Blockchain technology for mobile payments can bring about great progress, as transactions can be made much faster and the fees for them — including international ones — are lower. This can be explained by the fact that the blockchain is a unified system without the need of involving mediators. In addition, Bitcoin mobile payments don’t need to convert currencies twice, if operations are not being made with the US dollar. There are also some mobile Bitcoin-clients that allow making transactions simply by using a QR-code, without pin codes or signatures.
- Venezuelan Team Working on Bitcoin Mesh Network Based on Offline Radios
- Six Major Central Banks to Collaborate on Digital Currency Research
- Wildcards Purports to Save Endangered Species With Technical First For Ethereum
- Huobi Debuts Crypto Brokerage as Its Institutional Arm Grows 400% Since Q3 2019
- Digital Chamber of Commerce Weighs In on Telegram Legal Battle With SEC