The world’s biggest crypto exchanges are launching OTC desks for institutional investors.
Morgan Stanley News
Morgan Stanley is an American transnational financial services company founded by Henry Morgan and Harold Stanley in 1935 and headquartered in New York. Morgan Stanley’s banking practices are mostly built upon institutional securities, investment management and wealth management. Morgan Stanley has offices in more than 42 countries and is one of the world’s major financial institutions, with total assets of more than $814 billion. Morgan Stanley’s technology departments are strongly interested in blockchain technology. Morgan Stanley’s blockchain research and development process is covered on their official website. The latest Morgan Stanley’s news on blockchain implementation indicate that the company does not see cryptocurrency and blockchain as being suitable for major banking at this stage of development.
- Retailers Around the World That Accept Crypto, From Pizza to Travel
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Swiss University Fights Fake Diplomas With Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin’s Dominance Drops as BTC Price Briefly Dips Below $10K