Morgan Stanley isn’t the only bank to have been fined recently for Anti-Money Laundering non-compliance.
Morgan Stanley News
Morgan Stanley is an American transnational financial services company founded by Henry Morgan and Harold Stanley in 1935 and headquartered in New York. Morgan Stanley’s banking practices are mostly built upon institutional securities, investment management and wealth management. Morgan Stanley has offices in more than 42 countries and is one of the world’s major financial institutions, with total assets of more than $814 billion. Morgan Stanley’s technology departments are strongly interested in blockchain technology. Morgan Stanley’s blockchain research and development process is covered on their official website. The latest Morgan Stanley’s news on blockchain implementation indicate that the company does not see cryptocurrency and blockchain as being suitable for major banking at this stage of development.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- Poll: 63 Percent of Senior Execs Lack Understanding of Blockchain Tech
- London Stock Exchange Trading Tech to Power New Hong Kong Crypto Exchange
- JP Morgan-Backed Firm Partners with Blockchain Startup Owned By Former Deloitte Exec
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21