Eight former core developers from Morgan Stanley announced the launch of the Singapore-based Phemex, a new cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform.
Morgan Stanley News
Morgan Stanley is an American transnational financial services company founded by Henry Morgan and Harold Stanley in 1935 and headquartered in New York. Morgan Stanley’s banking practices are mostly built upon institutional securities, investment management and wealth management. Morgan Stanley has offices in more than 42 countries and is one of the world’s major financial institutions, with total assets of more than $814 billion. Morgan Stanley’s technology departments are strongly interested in blockchain technology. Morgan Stanley’s blockchain research and development process is covered on their official website. The latest Morgan Stanley’s news on blockchain implementation indicate that the company does not see cryptocurrency and blockchain as being suitable for major banking at this stage of development.
- Bitcoin Price Rally Falters as Bulls Fight to Hold the $8.3K Support
- Accused Bitcoin Launderer Vinnik Reportedly Arrives at French Hospital
- Kik Representative Will Give Deposition in SEC Case on Jan. 28
- Securities Regulator of India Bets on Blockchain
- Chainalysis Finds Exchanges Bolstering Security While Hackers Refine Attacks