The world’s biggest crypto exchanges are launching OTC desks for institutional investors.
Morgan Stanley News
Morgan Stanley is an American transnational financial services company founded by Henry Morgan and Harold Stanley in 1935 and headquartered in New York. Morgan Stanley’s banking practices are mostly built upon institutional securities, investment management and wealth management. Morgan Stanley has offices in more than 42 countries and is one of the world’s major financial institutions, with total assets of more than $814 billion. Morgan Stanley’s technology departments are strongly interested in blockchain technology. Morgan Stanley’s blockchain research and development process is covered on their official website. The latest Morgan Stanley’s news on blockchain implementation indicate that the company does not see cryptocurrency and blockchain as being suitable for major banking at this stage of development.
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrencies Have $4 Billion in Staked Funds: Diar
- JPMorgan Chase Exec: Crypto Innovators Will 'Ultimately Have to Use a Bank to Move Funds’
- Digital Asset Holdings Gets Permanent CEO 3 Months After Blythe Masters Leaves
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time