A U.S. District Judge has dismissed a case against Nano token developers, in which the plaintiff claimed the company had run afoul of U.S. securities laws.
NANO is a cryptocurrency project the main feature of which is its light protocol and high accessibility. The coin was launched in 2015 by Colin LeMahieu as RaiBlocks as an efficient payment platform. The Nano (NANO) coin is mostly powered by its Delegated Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm but also implements Proof-of-Work to perform transactions. The Nano cryptocurrency blockchain is actually a system of blockchains combined together by the Directed Acyclic Graph technology. This approach allows the network to be highly scalable, provide nearly instant transactions and a very secure structure for financial exchange. At the time of writing this article, the Nano market capitalization provides a coin with a place in the top-50 cryptos in terms of market cap with its being over 119 million dollars.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22