A class-action complaint has been brought against the Robinhood stock and cryptocurrency trading app, following a series of outages earlier this month.
The National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation is the full name of the Nasdaq exchange, one of the largest electronic platforms in the world. Founded in 1971, it is headquartered in New York. The main area of the exchange concerns stocks of high-technology companies which specialize in creating software, electronics, devices, etc. The company’s activity is regulated by the American Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The latest Nasdaq cryptocurrency news is all about the availability of cryptocurrency trading. According to the platform’s administration, the cryptocurrency market needs to be better managed in order to secure future investors. Nevertheless, the company has negotiated a partnership agreement with a cryptocurrency exchange which is now planning how to use technologies to prevent any suspicious market manipulations.
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Trading at 515% Premium
- NEM Community in Uproar as Prez Takes 6-Month Paid Sabbatical
- Top 10 Coins More Correlated Than Ever, but Decoupling From Gold
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis