CoinMarketCap announced that it will launch two cryptocurrency benchmark indices on multiple major finance platforms.
The National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation is the full name of the Nasdaq exchange, one of the largest electronic platforms in the world. Founded in 1971, it is headquartered in New York. The main area of the exchange concerns stocks of high-technology companies which specialize in creating software, electronics, devices, etc. The company’s activity is regulated by the American Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The latest Nasdaq cryptocurrency news is all about the availability of cryptocurrency trading. According to the platform’s administration, the cryptocurrency market needs to be better managed in order to secure future investors. Nevertheless, the company has negotiated a partnership agreement with a cryptocurrency exchange which is now planning how to use technologies to prevent any suspicious market manipulations.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22