Top fiat-to-crypto exchanges are adopting market surveillance technologies. Of all crypto-to-crypto exchanges, only Binance has one.
The National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation is the full name of the Nasdaq exchange, one of the largest electronic platforms in the world. Founded in 1971, it is headquartered in New York. The main area of the exchange concerns stocks of high-technology companies which specialize in creating software, electronics, devices, etc. The company’s activity is regulated by the American Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The latest Nasdaq cryptocurrency news is all about the availability of cryptocurrency trading. According to the platform’s administration, the cryptocurrency market needs to be better managed in order to secure future investors. Nevertheless, the company has negotiated a partnership agreement with a cryptocurrency exchange which is now planning how to use technologies to prevent any suspicious market manipulations.
- Bitcoin Has Soared Above Intrinsic Value During Latest Rally, JPM Strategists Claim
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck and Bitwise ETF Application, Again
- Austrian Fiber Producer Lenzing to Launch Blockchain-Enabled Tracking in 2020
- White Hat Hackers Earn $32,000 for Finding Crypto Security Exploits in Last Two Months
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20