Estonia-based cryptocurrency and tokenized stock exchange DX.Exchange has reportedly patched a critical vulnerability that leaked sensitive user data.
The National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation is the full name of the Nasdaq exchange, one of the largest electronic platforms in the world. Founded in 1971, it is headquartered in New York. The main area of the exchange concerns stocks of high-technology companies which specialize in creating software, electronics, devices, etc. The company’s activity is regulated by the American Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The latest Nasdaq cryptocurrency news is all about the availability of cryptocurrency trading. According to the platform’s administration, the cryptocurrency market needs to be better managed in order to secure future investors. Nevertheless, the company has negotiated a partnership agreement with a cryptocurrency exchange which is now planning how to use technologies to prevent any suspicious market manipulations.
- Total Market Cap Drops $5 Billion as All Major Coins Take Price Hit
- Japan: Regulators Approve Startup’s Bitcoin Sidechain Trial for Exchanges
- Alistair Milne: Bitcoin Is Only Public Blockchain Certain to Last for Next 100 Years
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week