While the Matchpool protocol has been touted as the answer to helping participants find what they are looking for, it could, potentially, be used for other sect...
Ned Scott News
Ned Scott is a co-founder of Steemit Inc., which he started with Dan Larimer in 2016. Steemit, Inc. is the provider of Steemit — a blockchain-based platform where users can publish content and vote on it much like other social media platforms, though the difference is that user interaction is rewarded with tokens. Steemit currently has more than 1 million users and is 38th cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization, according to coinmarketcap.com. Ned Scott is the CEO of Steemit, an advisor to some major cryptocurrency projects and a financial analyst. He is a frequent guest at cryptocurrency events and conferences. Ned Scott participated in the Consensus 2018 conference — one of the main cryptocurrency and blockchain technology-related events. Ned Scott, as a Steemit co-founder, usually speaks on topics concerning social media, blockchain technology for communication and fighting against any restrictions put on the freedom of speech.
- Indian Government Panel Suggests Crypto Dealings Should Illegal, Local Sources Say
- Bitcoin Volatility More Than Triples on the Month Amid Falling Crypto Prices
- Bitmain Closes Israeli Blockchain Development Center Citing Crypto Market Conditions
- South Korea’s Second Largest Bank Begins Blockchain Record-Keeping to Reduce Human Error
- Australia: National Transport Insurance Partners on Blockchain for Food Safety Trial