Jordan Lee, the team behind Nu network claims to have a solution for Bitcoin’s high volatility.
Creator - Jordan Lee
Date launched - September 2014
Algorithm - NuBits-for-NuShares burning
Jordan Lee, the team behind Nu network claims to have a solution for Bitcoin’s high volatility. They say that bitcoins (much like almost any other cryptocurrency) act as a kind of shares for the whole of Bitcoin network, and the price volatility, that comes from that fact, precludes them from being effectively used as a currency.
To solve that, Nu team proposed to actually separate the currency (NuBits) and the shares (NuShares) from each other in their network – an idea that has apparently met a certain level of success, earning Nu the 14th place in this list.
- Major Stablecoin Basis to Close, Return Funds to Investors: Sources
- Hyperledger Onboards 12 New Members Including Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom and Citi
- Report: Court Ruling to Return Mistakenly Sent Cryptocurrency Could Set Precedent
- Crypto Markets See Modest Gains, Bitcoin Rises Above $3,400
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12