Jordan Lee, the team behind Nu network claims to have a solution for Bitcoin’s high volatility.
Creator - Jordan Lee
Date launched - September 2014
Algorithm - NuBits-for-NuShares burning
Jordan Lee, the team behind Nu network claims to have a solution for Bitcoin’s high volatility. They say that bitcoins (much like almost any other cryptocurrency) act as a kind of shares for the whole of Bitcoin network, and the price volatility, that comes from that fact, precludes them from being effectively used as a currency.
To solve that, Nu team proposed to actually separate the currency (NuBits) and the shares (NuShares) from each other in their network – an idea that has apparently met a certain level of success, earning Nu the 14th place in this list.
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Blockstream Publishes Schnorr-Based Test Code for Bitcoin Blockchain Upgrade
- Major Chinese University Launches Blockchain Research Center
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18