Jordan Lee, the team behind Nu network claims to have a solution for Bitcoin’s high volatility.
Creator - Jordan Lee
Date launched - September 2014
Algorithm - NuBits-for-NuShares burning
Jordan Lee, the team behind Nu network claims to have a solution for Bitcoin’s high volatility. They say that bitcoins (much like almost any other cryptocurrency) act as a kind of shares for the whole of Bitcoin network, and the price volatility, that comes from that fact, precludes them from being effectively used as a currency.
To solve that, Nu team proposed to actually separate the currency (NuBits) and the shares (NuShares) from each other in their network – an idea that has apparently met a certain level of success, earning Nu the 14th place in this list.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- Overstock’s Blockchain Subsidiary Misses Target for $100 Million Capital Injection
- Official Chinese Currency Renminbi to Become Cryptocurrency, Expert Says
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth