NYSE Arca has filed a proposed rule change with the U.S. SEC for an application to list shares in a bitcoin investment trust.
The New York Stock Exchange — or NYSE — is an American stock exchange founded in 1792 and is located in New York City. NYSE is the world’s largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization of listed companies, which equals more than 2,400 businesses. The owner of the New York Stock Exchange is an American holding company called the Intercontinental Exchange. The NYSE Composite Index is a stock market index that covers common stocks listed on NYSE. It includes American depositary receipts, investment trusts, foreign listings, etc. One can also get an NYSE Bitcoin index that shows the price fluctuations from the launch of the cryptocurrency to present day. The NYSE is a crucially important financial institute and has left a significant mark in American culture, such as in movies, literature and mass media. The most notable event of the NYSE is it’s opening and closing bell, which has been rung by many famous people.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Robinhood Zero-Fee Trading App Officially Launches in New York
- Blockchain Firm Raises $4 Million From Draper’s VC Fund to Provide Uncensorable Domains
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, Indian Stock Markets Post Record Highs Amid Election Results
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22