NYSE’s operator ICE hinted at expanding its Cryptocurrency Data Feed with a thousand new coins.
The New York Stock Exchange — or NYSE — is an American stock exchange founded in 1792 and is located in New York City. NYSE is the world’s largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization of listed companies, which equals more than 2,400 businesses. The owner of the New York Stock Exchange is an American holding company called the Intercontinental Exchange. The NYSE Composite Index is a stock market index that covers common stocks listed on NYSE. It includes American depositary receipts, investment trusts, foreign listings, etc. One can also get an NYSE Bitcoin index that shows the price fluctuations from the launch of the cryptocurrency to present day. The NYSE is a crucially important financial institute and has left a significant mark in American culture, such as in movies, literature and mass media. The most notable event of the NYSE is it’s opening and closing bell, which has been rung by many famous people.
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrencies Have $4 Billion in Staked Funds: Diar
- JPMorgan Chase Exec: Crypto Innovators Will 'Ultimately Have to Use a Bank to Move Funds’
- Digital Asset Holdings Gets Permanent CEO 3 Months After Blythe Masters Leaves
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time