The trading volume coming out of China is suggested to correlate with the price of Bitcoin. The influence of Chinese Yuan has shown itself especially in the sec...
Patrick Dugan News
Patrick Dugan is Omni Foundation’s founder and board member, CEO of TradeLayer — the Omni Layer-based decentralized exchange protocol. Before Patrick Dugan’s Omni involvement, he had been building teams and developing products in the spheres of videogames, finance and organic food for 12 years. Currently, Patrick Dugan is also part of the Coinsultants team, which provides innovative business, technology and marketing solutions. According to his page on Coinsultants, Patrick Dugan provides liquidity infrastructure for exchanges and foundations in order to manage virtual assets. Due to Patrick Dugan’s eight years’ experience of living and working between Argentina and Chile, he coaches organizations from southern regions so that they can build up their local economies via the use of crypto financial instruments.
- ErisX to CFTC: Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust, Liquid Market
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector
- Most Cryptos See Gentle Green Amid Exceedingly Calm Market Picture
- Major Crypto Brokerage Coinmama Reports 450,000 Users Affected by Data Breach
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15