The trading volume coming out of China is suggested to correlate with the price of Bitcoin. The influence of Chinese Yuan has shown itself especially in the sec...
Patrick Dugan News
Patrick Dugan is Omni Foundation’s founder and board member, CEO of TradeLayer — the Omni Layer-based decentralized exchange protocol. Before Patrick Dugan’s Omni involvement, he had been building teams and developing products in the spheres of videogames, finance and organic food for 12 years. Currently, Patrick Dugan is also part of the Coinsultants team, which provides innovative business, technology and marketing solutions. According to his page on Coinsultants, Patrick Dugan provides liquidity infrastructure for exchanges and foundations in order to manage virtual assets. Due to Patrick Dugan’s eight years’ experience of living and working between Argentina and Chile, he coaches organizations from southern regions so that they can build up their local economies via the use of crypto financial instruments.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $5,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Signals
- Report: Chinese Publicly Listed Construction Company Turned Mining Firm Lost Over $23 Million
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19