The trading volume coming out of China is suggested to correlate with the price of Bitcoin. The influence of Chinese Yuan has shown itself especially in the sec...
Patrick Dugan News
Patrick Dugan is Omni Foundation’s founder and board member, CEO of TradeLayer — the Omni Layer-based decentralized exchange protocol. Before Patrick Dugan’s Omni involvement, he had been building teams and developing products in the spheres of videogames, finance and organic food for 12 years. Currently, Patrick Dugan is also part of the Coinsultants team, which provides innovative business, technology and marketing solutions. According to his page on Coinsultants, Patrick Dugan provides liquidity infrastructure for exchanges and foundations in order to manage virtual assets. Due to Patrick Dugan’s eight years’ experience of living and working between Argentina and Chile, he coaches organizations from southern regions so that they can build up their local economies via the use of crypto financial instruments.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Crypto Markets Descending, With Bitcoin Price Sinking Below $10,200