The trading volume coming out of China is suggested to correlate with the price of Bitcoin. The influence of Chinese Yuan has shown itself especially in the sec...
Patrick Dugan News
Patrick Dugan is Omni Foundation’s founder and board member, CEO of TradeLayer — the Omni Layer-based decentralized exchange protocol. Before Patrick Dugan’s Omni involvement, he had been building teams and developing products in the spheres of videogames, finance and organic food for 12 years. Currently, Patrick Dugan is also part of the Coinsultants team, which provides innovative business, technology and marketing solutions. According to his page on Coinsultants, Patrick Dugan provides liquidity infrastructure for exchanges and foundations in order to manage virtual assets. Due to Patrick Dugan’s eight years’ experience of living and working between Argentina and Chile, he coaches organizations from southern regions so that they can build up their local economies via the use of crypto financial instruments.
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into Effect
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K