The president at Japanese cryptocurrency exchange DeCurret unveiled the new cryptocurrency payment system.
Payment Services News
Payment services are transactions made by a mediator — usually a payment processor — from sender to receiver. Payment services are regulated by legislation on payment systems, customer protection, etc., established in countries where the transaction is made. Nowadays, online payment services are used more frequently than traditional ones, as they provide faster and more convenient ways of transferring money. In terms of cryptocurrency, some payment processors provide payment services with Bitcoin, as the crypto industry is becoming more deeply implemented in people’s daily lives. Moreover, using the decentralized technology of blockchain for payment services can quicken transactions and make them more secure.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin Accounts for 98% of Crypto-Denominated Ransomware Payments, Study
- Local Media: Afghanistani, Tunisian Central Banks Consider Issuing Bitcoin Bonds
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19