The president at Japanese cryptocurrency exchange DeCurret unveiled the new cryptocurrency payment system.
Payment Services News
Payment services are transactions made by a mediator — usually a payment processor — from sender to receiver. Payment services are regulated by legislation on payment systems, customer protection, etc., established in countries where the transaction is made. Nowadays, online payment services are used more frequently than traditional ones, as they provide faster and more convenient ways of transferring money. In terms of cryptocurrency, some payment processors provide payment services with Bitcoin, as the crypto industry is becoming more deeply implemented in people’s daily lives. Moreover, using the decentralized technology of blockchain for payment services can quicken transactions and make them more secure.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K