The president at Japanese cryptocurrency exchange DeCurret unveiled the new cryptocurrency payment system.
Payment Services News
Payment services are transactions made by a mediator — usually a payment processor — from sender to receiver. Payment services are regulated by legislation on payment systems, customer protection, etc., established in countries where the transaction is made. Nowadays, online payment services are used more frequently than traditional ones, as they provide faster and more convenient ways of transferring money. In terms of cryptocurrency, some payment processors provide payment services with Bitcoin, as the crypto industry is becoming more deeply implemented in people’s daily lives. Moreover, using the decentralized technology of blockchain for payment services can quicken transactions and make them more secure.
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement
- Bancor Seeks to Exclude US Users From Trading Over Regulatory Uncertainty
- Blockchain Hits Top 10 Future Skills in LinkedIn Asia Pacific Report
- Chair of House Financial Services Committee Requests Halt on Facebook’s Crypto Project
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains