Peter Todd argued Google’s latest breakthrough relates to “primitive” quantum tech and likely faces insurmountable costs.
Peter Todd News
Peter Todd is a Bitcoin enthusiast and expert, consultant and leading developer related to cryptocurrency and blockchain software at Bitcoin Core, which is considered to be the official client application for operations with Bitcoin. Peter Todd is famous for his profound knowledge of the security properties of the Bitcoin network and other decentralized technologies. He holds a degree in integrated media. His career started as a software developer, but now he is the chief scientist at Dark Wallet and Mastercoin. The main direction of Peter Todd’s work is in the design of Bitcoin’s application framework and in providing security for the whole network. On his Twitter, Peter frequently posts his comments about some crypto novelties or events.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020