A study suggesting that the Lightning Network struggles to route payments, especially larger amounts, has been called ‘bullshit.’
Peter Todd News
Peter Todd is a Bitcoin enthusiast and expert, consultant and leading developer related to cryptocurrency and blockchain software at Bitcoin Core, which is considered to be the official client application for operations with Bitcoin. Peter Todd is famous for his profound knowledge of the security properties of the Bitcoin network and other decentralized technologies. He holds a degree in integrated media. His career started as a software developer, but now he is the chief scientist at Dark Wallet and Mastercoin. The main direction of Peter Todd’s work is in the design of Bitcoin’s application framework and in providing security for the whole network. On his Twitter, Peter frequently posts his comments about some crypto novelties or events.
- India: Police Arrest Four More Suspects in Alleged $14 Million Crypto Scam
- China’s 11th Crypto Rankings: EOS First, TRON Second, Ethereum Third, Bitcoin Fifteenth
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges Is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22