Peter Todd argued Google’s latest breakthrough relates to “primitive” quantum tech and likely faces insurmountable costs.
Peter Todd News
Peter Todd is a Bitcoin enthusiast and expert, consultant and leading developer related to cryptocurrency and blockchain software at Bitcoin Core, which is considered to be the official client application for operations with Bitcoin. Peter Todd is famous for his profound knowledge of the security properties of the Bitcoin network and other decentralized technologies. He holds a degree in integrated media. His career started as a software developer, but now he is the chief scientist at Dark Wallet and Mastercoin. The main direction of Peter Todd’s work is in the design of Bitcoin’s application framework and in providing security for the whole network. On his Twitter, Peter frequently posts his comments about some crypto novelties or events.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’