Asset management firm Northern Trust gives blockchain solution to Broadridge for further development.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an international network of companies providing professional services of consulting and auditing. The company was founded in 1849 and is currently one of Big Four accounting firms. The main office is headquartered in London. PwC cryptocurrency involvement started in 2015, when PwC conducted a Consumer Cryptocurrency survey in order to find out how many Americans knew about Bitcoin. The next year, the company released a blockchain-based system named Vulcan, which was designed to handle financial operations such as personal finance, banking, asset management, etc. The year after that, PwC launched a startup aimed to support businessmen working within the blockchain and fintech industries. In 2017, the PwC Hong Kong office started accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method. Recently, the company has announced a new application of PwC for cryptocurrency accounting.
- Iran Has Not Issued Any Licenses for Importing Crypto Mining Equipment
- Samourai Wallet: Wasabi’s CoinJoin Management Lacks Privacy
- Crypto Banking Firm FairX Shuts Down Due to Lack of Financing
- Major Coins Trading Sideways With Moderate Losses, Bitcoin Near $10,400
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: BSV, XTZ, TRX, LTC, ATOM, OKB*