At Bootstrap Manila, bitcoin startups & investors revealed that 20 percent of remittances from the Philippines to South Korea are processed using Bitcoin.
There are several Rebit definitions, which can be confused with each other — such as the popular Rebit software and Rebit.ph, a Bitcoin network service. Rebit.ph is a brand of Satoshi Citadel Industries, which is based in the Philippines and is a company for ventures related to Bitcoin. It was founded in 2014. Rebit is currently headquartered in Makati, Philippines. The main goal of Rebit is to provide access to financial services via the Bitcoin network for those in inaccessible places and unbanked people in the Philippines. As the Philippines is the second largest recipient for remittances in Asia, the remittance service of Rebit has grown in popularity, as it has special Rebit tools that are understandable for everybody — from newbies to specialists. The service aims to provide a transparent money transfer service with comparably low operational costs.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot