At Bootstrap Manila, bitcoin startups & investors revealed that 20 percent of remittances from the Philippines to South Korea are processed using Bitcoin.
There are several Rebit definitions, which can be confused with each other — such as the popular Rebit software and Rebit.ph, a Bitcoin network service. Rebit.ph is a brand of Satoshi Citadel Industries, which is based in the Philippines and is a company for ventures related to Bitcoin. It was founded in 2014. Rebit is currently headquartered in Makati, Philippines. The main goal of Rebit is to provide access to financial services via the Bitcoin network for those in inaccessible places and unbanked people in the Philippines. As the Philippines is the second largest recipient for remittances in Asia, the remittance service of Rebit has grown in popularity, as it has special Rebit tools that are understandable for everybody — from newbies to specialists. The service aims to provide a transparent money transfer service with comparably low operational costs.
- Bitcoin ATMs Worldwide Hit New Milestone, Surpassing 6,000
- ‘Extremely Dangerous’ — Bobby Lee Regrets Backing Bitcoin SegWit2x
- German Regulator Flags Crypto Broker for Operating Without License
- Here’s What You Missed at BlockShow Asia 2019
- Bitcoin Price Risks Falling Under $8.4K If the Bulls Don’t Step Up Now