At Bootstrap Manila, bitcoin startups & investors revealed that 20 percent of remittances from the Philippines to South Korea are processed using Bitcoin.
There are several Rebit definitions, which can be confused with each other — such as the popular Rebit software and Rebit.ph, a Bitcoin network service. Rebit.ph is a brand of Satoshi Citadel Industries, which is based in the Philippines and is a company for ventures related to Bitcoin. It was founded in 2014. Rebit is currently headquartered in Makati, Philippines. The main goal of Rebit is to provide access to financial services via the Bitcoin network for those in inaccessible places and unbanked people in the Philippines. As the Philippines is the second largest recipient for remittances in Asia, the remittance service of Rebit has grown in popularity, as it has special Rebit tools that are understandable for everybody — from newbies to specialists. The service aims to provide a transparent money transfer service with comparably low operational costs.
- German Finance Minister Says Gov’t Must Reject Facebook's Libra Coin
- Binance to Launch Lending for XMR, ZEC and DASH This Week
- Coil, Mozilla, Creative Commons Offer $100M Grant for Web Monetization
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200