At Bootstrap Manila, bitcoin startups & investors revealed that 20 percent of remittances from the Philippines to South Korea are processed using Bitcoin.
There are several Rebit definitions, which can be confused with each other — such as the popular Rebit software and Rebit.ph, a Bitcoin network service. Rebit.ph is a brand of Satoshi Citadel Industries, which is based in the Philippines and is a company for ventures related to Bitcoin. It was founded in 2014. Rebit is currently headquartered in Makati, Philippines. The main goal of Rebit is to provide access to financial services via the Bitcoin network for those in inaccessible places and unbanked people in the Philippines. As the Philippines is the second largest recipient for remittances in Asia, the remittance service of Rebit has grown in popularity, as it has special Rebit tools that are understandable for everybody — from newbies to specialists. The service aims to provide a transparent money transfer service with comparably low operational costs.
- Bitcoin Price Struggling to Break $7K — Here’s the Worst-Case Scenario
- CFTC Requests Default After Failing to Find $147M Bitcoin Ponzi Operator
- Crypto Custody Firm Lists XRP for Institutional Clients
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Bitcoin Stays Below $7K as Tone Vays Predicts Price Breakout in April