Technician Dan McDermitt debates analyst Ronnie Moas on the validity of trading versus hodling.
Ronnie Moas News
Ronnie Moas, Standpoint Research founder, is a famous financial analyst who has published over 900 articles about stocks and shares and has decided to try his best in the cryptocurrency industry. In 2013, Ronnie Moas initially invested into Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and, after that, he started giving recommendations about buying digital currencies. Moas had been claiming that the value of cryptocoins would only rise and, after his predictions became true in 2017, it has only led to the expansion of the crypto industry. According to Ronnie Moas, cryptocurrency has become a hot topic not only for the community, but for the majority of all investors, as 90 percent of his clients are seeking guidance on this question.
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Celsius Lists Libra Challenger for 9.9% Potential Interest
- Q3 Crypto Ponzi Victims File Class Action Lawsuit Against Wells Fargo