Bitcoin bears are having their say with a few getting more and more vocal as Bitcoin struggles to reach familiar heights
Ronnie Moas News
Ronnie Moas, Standpoint Research founder, is a famous financial analyst who has published over 900 articles about stocks and shares and has decided to try his best in the cryptocurrency industry. In 2013, Ronnie Moas initially invested into Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and, after that, he started giving recommendations about buying digital currencies. Moas had been claiming that the value of cryptocoins would only rise and, after his predictions became true in 2017, it has only led to the expansion of the crypto industry. According to Ronnie Moas, cryptocurrency has become a hot topic not only for the community, but for the majority of all investors, as 90 percent of his clients are seeking guidance on this question.
- Six Global Banks Sign up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- Colorado: Bipartisan Bill Proposes Study of Blockchain in Agriculture
- New Zealand: Hacked Exchange Cryptopia Expects to Resume Trading by End of March 2019
- Overstock CEO Praises tZERO Blockchain Platform in Q4 Earnings Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18