Bitcoin bears are having their say with a few getting more and more vocal as Bitcoin struggles to reach familiar heights
Ronnie Moas News
Ronnie Moas, Standpoint Research founder, is a famous financial analyst who has published over 900 articles about stocks and shares and has decided to try his best in the cryptocurrency industry. In 2013, Ronnie Moas initially invested into Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and, after that, he started giving recommendations about buying digital currencies. Moas had been claiming that the value of cryptocoins would only rise and, after his predictions became true in 2017, it has only led to the expansion of the crypto industry. According to Ronnie Moas, cryptocurrency has become a hot topic not only for the community, but for the majority of all investors, as 90 percent of his clients are seeking guidance on this question.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14