Bitcoin bears are having their say with a few getting more and more vocal as Bitcoin struggles to reach familiar heights
Ronnie Moas News
Ronnie Moas, Standpoint Research founder, is a famous financial analyst who has published over 900 articles about stocks and shares and has decided to try his best in the cryptocurrency industry. In 2013, Ronnie Moas initially invested into Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and, after that, he started giving recommendations about buying digital currencies. Moas had been claiming that the value of cryptocoins would only rise and, after his predictions became true in 2017, it has only led to the expansion of the crypto industry. According to Ronnie Moas, cryptocurrency has become a hot topic not only for the community, but for the majority of all investors, as 90 percent of his clients are seeking guidance on this question.
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Crypto and FB’s Libra Are Bridges to a Bitcoin World, Says Tim Draper
- Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000