Two Bitcoin community heavyweights engage in a Twitter battle after a Bitcoin price wager from 2018 appeared to go unhonored.
Ronnie Moas News
Ronnie Moas, Standpoint Research founder, is a famous financial analyst who has published over 900 articles about stocks and shares and has decided to try his best in the cryptocurrency industry. In 2013, Ronnie Moas initially invested into Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and, after that, he started giving recommendations about buying digital currencies. Moas had been claiming that the value of cryptocoins would only rise and, after his predictions became true in 2017, it has only led to the expansion of the crypto industry. According to Ronnie Moas, cryptocurrency has become a hot topic not only for the community, but for the majority of all investors, as 90 percent of his clients are seeking guidance on this question.
- Two Veteran Traders See Bullish Signs With Bitcoin Rebounding to $8.5K
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Hawaii Introduces Bill Authorizing Banks to Offer Crypto Custody
- WEF Unveils Global Governance Consortium for Digital Currencies
- Price Analysis Jan 24: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA