Estonia will be more noticeable on the global Blockchain map as Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference Tallinn starts on March 9.
Ronny Boesing News
Ronny Boesing is the CEO of CCEDK ApS, an online cryptocurrency exchange platform; co-owner and founder of OpenLedger ApS, a Danish blockchain-based conglomerate; and co-owner and CEO of GetGame, a profit-driven gaming platform. Besides that, Ronny Boesing is the former CEO of CoinsBank LP, company developing solutions for cryptoindustry. Ronny Boesling Bitcoin’s involvement started in 2014, when he became the CEO of CCEDK. Ronny Boesing holds a bachelor’s degree in export and technology management from the University College of Northern Denmark. Before he became a crypto entrepreneur and innovator in tech startups, he had been selling video games and CDs. Besides that, he has 25 years of experience in the music industry, which entails distribution, wholesaling, mail orders, etc.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22