Coinbase-backed token issuance protocol Securitize completes a new funding round led by the VC arms of Banco Santander, MUFG and Nomura Holdings.
Banco Santander, S.A., which also goes by Santander Group, is the largest financial credit institution in Spain. Besides Spain, the bank has leading positions in the United Kingdom and in some Latin American countries. The main office of Santander Bank is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. In the United States, Santander conducts business as Santander Consumer Bank. In 2016, Santander published research on the advantages and disadvantages of digital currency technologies and, in the beginning of 2018, it was announced that Santander launched blockchain-based application for providing international transactions. This event could be the first case of using blockchain technology in the banking system. The initial version of application was set to be launched in four countries and based on the Ripple blockchain.
- HashCash to Trace Mineral Supply Chain From Congo For Car Manufacturers
- IRS Laughs Off Coinbase User's 'Surveillance Conspiracy' in Tax Reporting Case
- Online Gaming Platform Lets Gamers Collect BTC In First-Person Shooter Game
- Istanbul to Berlin: Ethereum Milestones on the Road to Serenity
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving