The blockchain standards organization has released two new specifications aiming to enhance blockchain implementation for enterprises.
Banco Santander, S.A., which also goes by Santander Group, is the largest financial credit institution in Spain. Besides Spain, the bank has leading positions in the United Kingdom and in some Latin American countries. The main office of Santander Bank is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. In the United States, Santander conducts business as Santander Consumer Bank. In 2016, Santander published research on the advantages and disadvantages of digital currency technologies and, in the beginning of 2018, it was announced that Santander launched blockchain-based application for providing international transactions. This event could be the first case of using blockchain technology in the banking system. The initial version of application was set to be launched in four countries and based on the Ripple blockchain.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20