Simon Dixon talks about banking exodus towards Blockchain, his own excitement about fintech, and geographical differences between crypto communities.
Simon Dixon News
Simon Dixon is the CEO and co-founder of the online investment platform BnkToTheFuture.com, which is focused on investments in fintech companies and the cryptocurrency industry. Simon is also the ex-director of UK Digital Currency Association and UK CrowdFunding Association. After working as an investment banker, Simon Dixon invested in Bitcoin and then supported various influential blockchain projects, some of which are stable and have large market capitalizations to this day. Simon regularly appears for interviews in financial media and at Bitcoin conferences. BnkToTheFuture.com currently has more than $325,041,131 invested through it and gained positive reviews from Sir Richard Branson and other influential figures. It is considered to be the largest online investment platform and is well known for its transparency and bank-grade security.
- Ripple to Invest Up to $50M in MoneyGram Following New Partnership
- Tezos Commons Exec Raises Concerns Over Suspicious Activity by Hard Fork Developers
- Japanese Gov’t Agency Reports 170% Increase in Consumer Inquiries About Crypto in 2018
- Polish Bank Verifies Documents With Ethereum Blockchain
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06