Simon Dixon talks about banking exodus towards Blockchain, his own excitement about fintech, and geographical differences between crypto communities.
Simon Dixon News
Simon Dixon is the CEO and co-founder of the online investment platform BnkToTheFuture.com, which is focused on investments in fintech companies and the cryptocurrency industry. Simon is also the ex-director of UK Digital Currency Association and UK CrowdFunding Association. After working as an investment banker, Simon Dixon invested in Bitcoin and then supported various influential blockchain projects, some of which are stable and have large market capitalizations to this day. Simon regularly appears for interviews in financial media and at Bitcoin conferences. BnkToTheFuture.com currently has more than $325,041,131 invested through it and gained positive reviews from Sir Richard Branson and other influential figures. It is considered to be the largest online investment platform and is well known for its transparency and bank-grade security.
- E Pluribus Unum: Four Class-Action Suits Against Bitfinex Over 2017 BTC Price Now One
- Blockchain, not Bitcoin: China’s BTC Volume on LocalBitcoins Hits 2-Year Low
- Former Bakkt CEO and Current Senator Loeffler Delays Disclosing Assets
- Davos 2020: Awaited Regulations, Unexpected Enthusiasm, New Challenges
- Bitcoin Breaks 7-Month Downtrend But Must Clear These Hurdles to $10K