Simon Dixon talks about banking exodus towards Blockchain, his own excitement about fintech, and geographical differences between crypto communities.
Simon Dixon News
Simon Dixon is the CEO and co-founder of the online investment platform BnkToTheFuture.com, which is focused on investments in fintech companies and the cryptocurrency industry. Simon is also the ex-director of UK Digital Currency Association and UK CrowdFunding Association. After working as an investment banker, Simon Dixon invested in Bitcoin and then supported various influential blockchain projects, some of which are stable and have large market capitalizations to this day. Simon regularly appears for interviews in financial media and at Bitcoin conferences. BnkToTheFuture.com currently has more than $325,041,131 invested through it and gained positive reviews from Sir Richard Branson and other influential figures. It is considered to be the largest online investment platform and is well known for its transparency and bank-grade security.
- Teen Bitcoin Millionaire Erik Finman Proclaims Bitcoin Is ‘Dead’ in the Long Term
- Ethereum Unique Addresses Break 50 Million, Active Wallet Number Keeps Dropping
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Calls Alleged Bitmain IPO Hesitation ‘Rumors’
- Peter Thiel-Backed Electronic Brokerage Firm Tagomi Launches
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 17