As India’s Supreme Court inches closer to giving its final verdict on RBI’s crypto ban, experts believe the judgment will favor crypto.
South Africa News
South Africa has the second largest economy in Africa, with large agricultural and tourism sectors. It also has a high poverty rate and is one of the top 10 countries for income inequality. The South African population is widely diverse and South African news indicates there are numerous racial, cultural and ethnic conflicts. Still, South Africa is considered, potentially, to be one of the most developed African countries in terms of their economy, infrastructure and investment strategies. South Africa haven’t provided any legal status or regulatory framework concerning cryptocurrencies until 2018, when the South African Revenue Service released a statement, saying cryptocurrency would be a taxable object. The South African Reserve Bank is working with blockchain-based solutions provider Bankymoon to test new cryptocurrency regulations.
- Steven Seagal Charged by SEC for Promoting 2018 ICO
- Courts Will Seize BTC With Miners' Help: Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright
- Binance Joins Blockchain Network for Cross-Industry KYC Data Sharing
- Bitcoin Tests $8.8K as Coronavirus Makes Stocks ‘Bargain Basement’
- Lawsuit Alleging Ripple’s XRP Is Unregistered Security Moves Forward