As India’s Supreme Court inches closer to giving its final verdict on RBI’s crypto ban, experts believe the judgment will favor crypto.
South Africa News
South Africa has the second largest economy in Africa, with large agricultural and tourism sectors. It also has a high poverty rate and is one of the top 10 countries for income inequality. The South African population is widely diverse and South African news indicates there are numerous racial, cultural and ethnic conflicts. Still, South Africa is considered, potentially, to be one of the most developed African countries in terms of their economy, infrastructure and investment strategies. South Africa haven’t provided any legal status or regulatory framework concerning cryptocurrencies until 2018, when the South African Revenue Service released a statement, saying cryptocurrency would be a taxable object. The South African Reserve Bank is working with blockchain-based solutions provider Bankymoon to test new cryptocurrency regulations.
- Japanese Ex-Central Banker: Libra Spurred Us to Take CBDCs Seriously
- OKEx at Davos: Blockchain Best Placed to Meet the Needs of the Unbanked
- Chinese Experts Suggest Using Blockchain Tech in ‘Social Credit’ System
- Singapore Gov’t, Mastercard and Mitsubishi Form Alliance to Digitize Trade
- Bitcoin Price Tightens as Traders Prepare for a Second Shot at $9.2K