Standard Bank will launch its private permissioned blockchain for overseas exchange trades with the participation of its Ugandan partner.
South Africa News
South Africa has the second largest economy in Africa, with large agricultural and tourism sectors. It also has a high poverty rate and is one of the top 10 countries for income inequality. The South African population is widely diverse and South African news indicates there are numerous racial, cultural and ethnic conflicts. Still, South Africa is considered, potentially, to be one of the most developed African countries in terms of their economy, infrastructure and investment strategies. South Africa haven’t provided any legal status or regulatory framework concerning cryptocurrencies until 2018, when the South African Revenue Service released a statement, saying cryptocurrency would be a taxable object. The South African Reserve Bank is working with blockchain-based solutions provider Bankymoon to test new cryptocurrency regulations.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- Ripple to Invest Up to $50M in MoneyGram Following New Partnership
- Tezos Commons Exec Raises Concerns Over Suspicious Activity by Hard Fork Developers
- Japanese Gov’t Agency Reports 170% Increase in Consumer Inquiries About Crypto in 2018
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06