U.S. company Salesforce, which operates a cloud-based mailing platform, has patented a blockchain solution to distinguish between spam and regular emails.
- Bitcoin Has Soared Above Intrinsic Value During Latest Rally, JPM Strategists Claim
- Senior Official in Russian Parliament Says That Cryptos Can Ruin Governments
- UK-Based Global Funds Network Calastone Switches Entire System to Blockchain
- Bitcoin Falls Below the $7,900 Mark as US Stock Market Sees a Minor Downturn
- Hodler’s Digest, May 13–19: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week