Wikileaks has revealed CIA secret documents that detail how it kept most-used phones, computers, TV sets, cars vulnerable to its spyware, bypassing all encoding...
Spying’s definition is the act of collecting private and confidential information without the permission and awareness of the information’s owner. Spying is socially unacceptable and illegal, in most cases. but is widely performed by almost every governmental authority and by many private companies. Spying by governments is mostly performed for military and national security purposes, while corporate spying is called industrial espionage and seeks financial and strategic benefit. The growing rates of IT implementation has led to the establishment of various forms of spying software. Spying apps are used for tracking, audio recording, hidden photography and private communication. The latest spying news has showed that popular services provided by Facebook and Google are spying on their customers. This spying is mostly performed for advertisement-efficiency purposes, but the collected data can be used for many purposes and violates users right to privacy.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20