Square Crypto announced on Twitter that they have hired Matt Corallo, Bitcoin software developer and co-founder of Blockstream.
Square, Inc. is a financial services and mobile payment company founded in 2009 by Twitter developers Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Square has various products for businesses and individuals. The most noticeable of them are Square Cash and Square Point of Sale (Square POS). The Square Cash app is a mobile payment service application that has recorded 7 million active users in February 2018. Square Cash enables fiat transactions to bank accounts and debit cards. Square Cash also offers Bitcoin purchases and transfer to other users. Square POS is an application for inventory management and business analytics. Square is available in Canada, Australia, the U.K., the U.S. and Japan. It has a strong financial performance and rates of growth, gradually expanding and acquiring new businesses.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’