Square’s Cash App reports that first-time Bitcoin buyers almost doubled in Q3 2019, despite the low profit margin on BTC sales.
Square, Inc. is a financial services and mobile payment company founded in 2009 by Twitter developers Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Square has various products for businesses and individuals. The most noticeable of them are Square Cash and Square Point of Sale (Square POS). The Square Cash app is a mobile payment service application that has recorded 7 million active users in February 2018. Square Cash enables fiat transactions to bank accounts and debit cards. Square Cash also offers Bitcoin purchases and transfer to other users. Square POS is an application for inventory management and business analytics. Square is available in Canada, Australia, the U.K., the U.S. and Japan. It has a strong financial performance and rates of growth, gradually expanding and acquiring new businesses.
- Crypto Market Flips Green — But Is Bitcoin Ready to Retest $8,000?
- Russian Smelting Giant Begins Testing Digital Trading Platform
- Pomp Joins Figure’s Board as Firm Completes $103M Funding Round
- Updated: Texas-Based Data Center CyrusOne Hit by Ransomware Attack
- Bitcoin Recovers from Below $7.2K After Schiff Says ‘Game Is Over’