Square Crypto has hired former devs from Google, Facebook’s Libra and Lightning Labs onto its inaugural developer team.
Square, Inc. is a financial services and mobile payment company founded in 2009 by Twitter developers Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Square has various products for businesses and individuals. The most noticeable of them are Square Cash and Square Point of Sale (Square POS). The Square Cash app is a mobile payment service application that has recorded 7 million active users in February 2018. Square Cash enables fiat transactions to bank accounts and debit cards. Square Cash also offers Bitcoin purchases and transfer to other users. Square POS is an application for inventory management and business analytics. Square is available in Canada, Australia, the U.K., the U.S. and Japan. It has a strong financial performance and rates of growth, gradually expanding and acquiring new businesses.
- Report: G7 Says ‘Global Stablecoins’ Pose Threat to Financial Stability
- Telegram Responds to Investors on SEC Action, Hearing Set for Oct. 24
- Privacy Coin Zcash Community to Develop Wrapped Token for Ethereum
- Crypto Markets Report Mild Gains, While Binance Coin Jumps 7%
- BNB Gains 23% Plus Other Top-5 Cryptos This Week: LINK, HT, XRP, TRX