Most top performers of the past week have bounced sharply from their lows, which is a positive sign as it indicates buying at lower levels.
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession