While total market cap threatens to break below $100 billion, new research shows that the amount of crypto users doubled by Q3 2018. Does this signal a recovery...
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- Greenlight: All Top Cryptos See Gains, Bitcoin Nears $3,300
- Blockchain Could ‘Jeopardize the Safety’ of Current Financial Marketplace, DTCC Exec
- Crypto Anarchist Manifesto Author Tim May Dies of Natural Causes, Report
- Business Models Should Be ‘Re-Imaged’ for Blockchain, Says Barclays Rep
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin