Global blockchain-based marketplace Proof of Impact closed its first funding round led by American asset management giant Franklin Templeton.
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails