While markets are currently staging a recovery attempt, some analysts feel negative sentiment will drive prices lower still.
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- FBI Outline Key Features of Scam ICOs, Warns Investors to Be Vigilant
- India Targets Cryptocurrency Crime аs Part оf Cyber Security Offensive
- Report: Bitmain IPO Document Reportedly Reveals $500 Million Q3 Losses
- Japan’s Number Two Bank by Assets Completes R3 Blockchain-Based Trade Finance Trial
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18