BitPay, the automated payment processing system for Bitcoin which enables online merchants to accept bitcoins, has just announced its support for SegWit2x via t...
Stephen Pair News
Stephen Pair is a BitPay Payment Services co-founder and its CEO. Currently, Stephen Pair has over 20 years of experience building software systems in the financial and telecommunications industries. Before founding BitPay in 2011, Pair had been working as an entrepreneur and developer. He started programming at a young age and spent a lot of time on learning operating systems and virtual machines. Stephen Pair’s net worth remains unknown, even though it seems his early involvement in Bitcoin worked well for him, as he bought thousands of Bitcoins when they were only a few dollars. Stephen Pair has always been good toward Bitcoin and, besides that, he believes cryptocurrency is the best innovation that he has seen in his lifetime.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22