Almost 12% of crypto holders are long-term investors, according to a survey released by HBUS.
A survey is a method of studying the sampling of individuals in a population and the associated practices of data collection. A survey is a statistical technique and is performed with an intense use of collected data in order to make statistical inferences about the studied population. There are numerous applications for surveys — in marketing, government, public opinion, etc. The cryptocurrency industry has also implemented survey methods. Bitcoin surveys collect data about the rate of Bitcoin acceptance, public and expert opinions on the cryptocurrency and companies’ interest in it. Blockchain surveys collect data about fintech implementation of technology — its flaws and benefits. Top-rated IT companies usually use surveys in order to plan their development strategy. Accenture surveys on insurance, digital assets and finance have collected a lot of interesting data on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Ripple to Invest Up to $50M in MoneyGram Following New Partnership
- Tezos Commons Exec Raises Concerns Over Suspicious Activity by Hard Fork Developers
- Japanese Gov’t Agency Reports 170% Increase in Consumer Inquiries About Crypto in 2018
- Polish Bank Verifies Documents With Ethereum Blockchain
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06