According to the survey, a majority of institutional investors will be involved in trading and investments in digital assets in less than 10 years.
A survey is a method of studying the sampling of individuals in a population and the associated practices of data collection. A survey is a statistical technique and is performed with an intense use of collected data in order to make statistical inferences about the studied population. There are numerous applications for surveys — in marketing, government, public opinion, etc. The cryptocurrency industry has also implemented survey methods. Bitcoin surveys collect data about the rate of Bitcoin acceptance, public and expert opinions on the cryptocurrency and companies’ interest in it. Blockchain surveys collect data about fintech implementation of technology — its flaws and benefits. Top-rated IT companies usually use surveys in order to plan their development strategy. Accenture surveys on insurance, digital assets and finance have collected a lot of interesting data on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Canadian Banks Wary of QuadrigaCX Assets’ Origins, Cite Money Laundering Concerns
- Bitcoin Hovers Under $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Mixed Movements
- Report: Russian State Duma to Review Crypto Regulation, Oil-Backed Crypto in Development
- Derivatives Giant Fidelity Investments Receives and Passes on the Lightning Torch
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 22