The vast majority of American retirees do not know what bitcoin is, or are not interested in investing in it so far.
A survey is a method of studying the sampling of individuals in a population and the associated practices of data collection. A survey is a statistical technique and is performed with an intense use of collected data in order to make statistical inferences about the studied population. There are numerous applications for surveys — in marketing, government, public opinion, etc. The cryptocurrency industry has also implemented survey methods. Bitcoin surveys collect data about the rate of Bitcoin acceptance, public and expert opinions on the cryptocurrency and companies’ interest in it. Blockchain surveys collect data about fintech implementation of technology — its flaws and benefits. Top-rated IT companies usually use surveys in order to plan their development strategy. Accenture surveys on insurance, digital assets and finance have collected a lot of interesting data on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Nike Files Trademark Application in the US for ‘Cryptokicks’
- Malta’s Financial Regulator Issues Guides on Crypto Assets, Scams
- Chinese Internet Court Employs AI and Blockchain to Render Judgement
- Bitcoin Breaks Back Above $5,500, Cryptos Recover From Major Sell-Off
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 24