Many big German companies see major potential in blockchain technology, according to a new survey by IT industry association Bitkom.
A survey is a method of studying the sampling of individuals in a population and the associated practices of data collection. A survey is a statistical technique and is performed with an intense use of collected data in order to make statistical inferences about the studied population. There are numerous applications for surveys — in marketing, government, public opinion, etc. The cryptocurrency industry has also implemented survey methods. Bitcoin surveys collect data about the rate of Bitcoin acceptance, public and expert opinions on the cryptocurrency and companies’ interest in it. Blockchain surveys collect data about fintech implementation of technology — its flaws and benefits. Top-rated IT companies usually use surveys in order to plan their development strategy. Accenture surveys on insurance, digital assets and finance have collected a lot of interesting data on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Bitmain Closes Israeli Blockchain Development Center Citing Crypto Market Conditions
- South Korea’s Second Largest Bank Begins Blockchain Record-Keeping to Reduce Human Error
- Australia: National Transport Insurance Partners on Blockchain for Food Safety Trial
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as ‘Illegal Financial Activity in China’