Online survey by ING shows Austrians are the most skeptical towards cryptocurrency.
A survey is a method of studying the sampling of individuals in a population and the associated practices of data collection. A survey is a statistical technique and is performed with an intense use of collected data in order to make statistical inferences about the studied population. There are numerous applications for surveys — in marketing, government, public opinion, etc. The cryptocurrency industry has also implemented survey methods. Bitcoin surveys collect data about the rate of Bitcoin acceptance, public and expert opinions on the cryptocurrency and companies’ interest in it. Blockchain surveys collect data about fintech implementation of technology — its flaws and benefits. Top-rated IT companies usually use surveys in order to plan their development strategy. Accenture surveys on insurance, digital assets and finance have collected a lot of interesting data on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- Research Suggests Tether Sentiment Could Provide Chance for Manipulation
- Australian Hacker Pleads Guilty to Stealing $450,000 in XRP Last Year
- Price Analysis 23/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM