Flying under the radar, Turkey is becoming one of the leading adopters of crypto in the world.
A survey is a method of studying the sampling of individuals in a population and the associated practices of data collection. A survey is a statistical technique and is performed with an intense use of collected data in order to make statistical inferences about the studied population. There are numerous applications for surveys — in marketing, government, public opinion, etc. The cryptocurrency industry has also implemented survey methods. Bitcoin surveys collect data about the rate of Bitcoin acceptance, public and expert opinions on the cryptocurrency and companies’ interest in it. Blockchain surveys collect data about fintech implementation of technology — its flaws and benefits. Top-rated IT companies usually use surveys in order to plan their development strategy. Accenture surveys on insurance, digital assets and finance have collected a lot of interesting data on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- MakerDAO Responds to Dev Accusing Network of $340M Vulnerabilty
- Report: Denmark’s Tax Agency Is Sending Tax Compliance Letters to Crypto Users
- Wu Jihan Resurfaces As Bitmain CEO After Co-Founder Is Forced Out
- Tezos Rally Fizzles After 100% Gain — Likely Top for XTZ/BTC Appears
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent