Cryptocurrencies can be spent in most stores, most Europeans falsely believe, according to a new ING Bank survey.
A survey is a method of studying the sampling of individuals in a population and the associated practices of data collection. A survey is a statistical technique and is performed with an intense use of collected data in order to make statistical inferences about the studied population. There are numerous applications for surveys — in marketing, government, public opinion, etc. The cryptocurrency industry has also implemented survey methods. Bitcoin surveys collect data about the rate of Bitcoin acceptance, public and expert opinions on the cryptocurrency and companies’ interest in it. Blockchain surveys collect data about fintech implementation of technology — its flaws and benefits. Top-rated IT companies usually use surveys in order to plan their development strategy. Accenture surveys on insurance, digital assets and finance have collected a lot of interesting data on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Bitcoin ‘Maybe Is a Partial Store of Value,’ Concedes Nouriel Roubini
- Here’s How Much Bitcoin Is Currently Locked Up in Sidechains
- Fed Governor Warns Facebook’s Libra Users Lack Clear Rights
- Telegram Aims to Delay TON Launch Deadline Ahead of SEC Meeting
- Bitcoin Price Back Above $8K as Pound Sterling Rises on Brexit Deal