Interview with Christopher David of Free Uber on using Bitcoin incentives for swarm-based political activism.
Swarm intelligence is a conceptual behavior of decentralized, self-organized systems that can be found in both artificial and natural circumstances. Swarm theory is widely used in the work of artificial intelligence and its products. Swarm AI is used in ant-based routing, crowd simulation and many other fields, even including art. Ethereum’s swarm is not based on the swarm intelligence concept. Swarm on Ethereum is a decentralized storage that maintains a public archive and cannot be shut down until one of the peers is online. However, the implementation of swarm in blockchain networks may become a promising event. For example, swarm intelligence has already been applied for data mining and large amounts of constantly operating parties in blockchain network that can become a great base for gathering trusted info, which may help improve the network and used in further inventions.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Source: South American Online Marketplace Working With Facebook on Crypto Project
- Bitcoin Worth Over $9,200 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: NEO, LTC, BTC, ETH, XMR
- Hodler’s Digest, June 10–16: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week