Interview with Christopher David of Free Uber on using Bitcoin incentives for swarm-based political activism.
Swarm intelligence is a conceptual behavior of decentralized, self-organized systems that can be found in both artificial and natural circumstances. Swarm theory is widely used in the work of artificial intelligence and its products. Swarm AI is used in ant-based routing, crowd simulation and many other fields, even including art. Ethereum’s swarm is not based on the swarm intelligence concept. Swarm on Ethereum is a decentralized storage that maintains a public archive and cannot be shut down until one of the peers is online. However, the implementation of swarm in blockchain networks may become a promising event. For example, swarm intelligence has already been applied for data mining and large amounts of constantly operating parties in blockchain network that can become a great base for gathering trusted info, which may help improve the network and used in further inventions.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market
- Bitmain Announces Energy-Efficient ASIC Chip for Mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- China: Guangdong Province to Use Blockchain-Based Electronic Tax Invoices for E-Commerce
- Cryptocurrencies May ‘Upend the Digital World,’ Says Institutional Investor Consultancy