Blockchain technology has the potential to disrupt and overcome all technological boundaries.
Synereo is a blockchain-based platform and has the same name as the company developing Attention Economy solutions. Synereo works as a decentralized social site that gives rewards for original content that can be posted anywhere on the internet and promotes this content via voting, commenting and sharing. Synereo was founded by Dor Konforty, Anderson McCutcheon, Yuval Adam and Lucious Greg Meredith in 2014 and the main office is currently headquartered in Tel Aviv. Synereo has their own AMP cryptocurrency token that was developed and issued in 2015. Those Synereo coins are the foundation of the platform, as they enable Synereo Attention Economy tools. The limit of Synereo AMP tokens is two billion. 45 million AMPs were sold during the first Synereo crowdsale and another 320 million were burned as they had left unsold.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’