From $30 bln to $300 bln, Bitcoin price would reach $10,000 if the token market grows by ten times, ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees believes.
Tipping is a process of a client leaving some money for serving staff in addition to the basic price. Tipping is a part of social etiquette that widely varies in different cultures. In some countries, tipping may be interpreted as an insult, some cultures just have no such practice as tipping and most of them vary in expected amount of tips. Growing acceptance of Bitcoin by small businesses demands an establishment of tipping with Bitcoin. Tipping with Bitcoin is not easy to perform, as most of the ways of making a Bitcoin payment usually demand an established price and including tips in it will deprive customers of their capability to decide the deserved value of tips. It may be fixed by giving the opportunity to decide the value of the tip before payment, but then the staff will most certainly know your decision and that may lead to an uncomfortable situation.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 Again as Top Cryptos See Strong Gains
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Decentralized Identity: How Microsoft (and Others) Plan to Empower Users to Own and Control Personal Data
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA