The blockchain-based browser Brave has moved from testing to public launch for its Twitter token tipping service.
Tipping is a process of a client leaving some money for serving staff in addition to the basic price. Tipping is a part of social etiquette that widely varies in different cultures. In some countries, tipping may be interpreted as an insult, some cultures just have no such practice as tipping and most of them vary in expected amount of tips. Growing acceptance of Bitcoin by small businesses demands an establishment of tipping with Bitcoin. Tipping with Bitcoin is not easy to perform, as most of the ways of making a Bitcoin payment usually demand an established price and including tips in it will deprive customers of their capability to decide the deserved value of tips. It may be fixed by giving the opportunity to decide the value of the tip before payment, but then the staff will most certainly know your decision and that may lead to an uncomfortable situation.
- Bakkt’s Much-Anticipated Bitcoin Futures Trading Platform Goes Live
- Kraken and Coinbase Among the Cleanest Crypto Exchanges: BTI Report
- Facebook Buys Chatbot Startup Servicefriend to Integrate Into Calibra
- Do Crypto Payment Restrictions Undermine Blockchain’s Core Values?
- Hours Before Bakkt: Top-20 Cryptos See Major Losses, but Bitcoin Is Up