From $30 bln to $300 bln, Bitcoin price would reach $10,000 if the token market grows by ten times, ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees believes.
Tipping is a process of a client leaving some money for serving staff in addition to the basic price. Tipping is a part of social etiquette that widely varies in different cultures. In some countries, tipping may be interpreted as an insult, some cultures just have no such practice as tipping and most of them vary in expected amount of tips. Growing acceptance of Bitcoin by small businesses demands an establishment of tipping with Bitcoin. Tipping with Bitcoin is not easy to perform, as most of the ways of making a Bitcoin payment usually demand an established price and including tips in it will deprive customers of their capability to decide the deserved value of tips. It may be fixed by giving the opportunity to decide the value of the tip before payment, but then the staff will most certainly know your decision and that may lead to an uncomfortable situation.
- Iran Recognizes Bitcoin and Crypto as an Official Industry, Says MP
- ‘Open to Massive Fraud’ — British MP Wants to Probe Facebook’s Libra
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000