Recently funded social media Bitcoin transfer service, Bottle Pay, is shutting down citing new AML regulation in the EU as the reason.
Tipping is a process of a client leaving some money for serving staff in addition to the basic price. Tipping is a part of social etiquette that widely varies in different cultures. In some countries, tipping may be interpreted as an insult, some cultures just have no such practice as tipping and most of them vary in expected amount of tips. Growing acceptance of Bitcoin by small businesses demands an establishment of tipping with Bitcoin. Tipping with Bitcoin is not easy to perform, as most of the ways of making a Bitcoin payment usually demand an established price and including tips in it will deprive customers of their capability to decide the deserved value of tips. It may be fixed by giving the opportunity to decide the value of the tip before payment, but then the staff will most certainly know your decision and that may lead to an uncomfortable situation.
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
- Bitcoin Codebase Preserved for 1,000 Years in Archive Under Arctic Ice
- Indian Crypto Exchange BuyUCoin Gets License to Go Abroad
- Huobi Wallet and Crypto Lender Cred Now Enable Users to Earn Interest
- How to Trade Bitcoin Using Leverage and Not Worry About Liquidation