Cross-border payments platform Currencycloud has raised $80 million in funding from SBI Group, Visa and other investors.
A Bitcoin transaction occurs when data has been verified and collected into a block within the Bitcoin network. It basically consists of links to previous transactions and assigns every certain number of Bitcoins its public key named Bitcoin address. Since nothing is encrypted in the Bitcoin system, access to this information remains open. Navigating completed transactions in the blockchain is possible with Block Explorers. Block Explorers are necessary for identifying technical features and checking the payment status. The main advantages of cryptocurrency transactions compared to traditional, fiat-money transfers include the high speed of the payment processor, low fees, a variety of payment services, no mediators, decentralization, a low risk of making a mistake, and peer-to-peer interaction.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K