Following the partnership with Hotels.Com, Lolli now has two of the world’s top three travel websites including Booking.com.
Traveling is a good way to relax, learn and discover something new, even though the process can bring some inconveniences as almost every country has its own currency. The latest travel industry’s news is all about the consideration of using Bitcoin in travel, as it is easy and relatively safe to use, it can be converted into any existing fiat currency and even large amounts of digital money will not be taxed while crossing the border, as it is always kept in one virtual wallet without the need to withdrawal. Anyway, there are many Bitcoin ATMs in various regions, so there is no need to exchange money twice. Nevertheless, traveling with Bitcoin is currently not quite possible, as not all shops and organizations accept it and, in some countries, cryptocurrency is not regulated or allowed to be used.
- Rep. Waters Opens Libra Hearing With Indictment of Facebook's Past Mistakes
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Bitcoin Network Is Moving $3 Billion Daily, Up 210% Since April
- Trump Vs. Bitcoin, Japanese Exchange Hacked | Coffee and Crypto
- Bitcoin Below $10,000, Down 26.6% in 7 Days: What Caused the Pullback?