This service is aiming to switch to a “zero percent commission on retail bookings” model by utilizing smart contracts.
Traveling is a good way to relax, learn and discover something new, even though the process can bring some inconveniences as almost every country has its own currency. The latest travel industry’s news is all about the consideration of using Bitcoin in travel, as it is easy and relatively safe to use, it can be converted into any existing fiat currency and even large amounts of digital money will not be taxed while crossing the border, as it is always kept in one virtual wallet without the need to withdrawal. Anyway, there are many Bitcoin ATMs in various regions, so there is no need to exchange money twice. Nevertheless, traveling with Bitcoin is currently not quite possible, as not all shops and organizations accept it and, in some countries, cryptocurrency is not regulated or allowed to be used.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22