Travala, a service that lets its users pay for hotel stays with digital currency, has expanded its crypto payment options by adding support of XEM tokens.
Traveling is a good way to relax, learn and discover something new, even though the process can bring some inconveniences as almost every country has its own currency. The latest travel industry’s news is all about the consideration of using Bitcoin in travel, as it is easy and relatively safe to use, it can be converted into any existing fiat currency and even large amounts of digital money will not be taxed while crossing the border, as it is always kept in one virtual wallet without the need to withdrawal. Anyway, there are many Bitcoin ATMs in various regions, so there is no need to exchange money twice. Nevertheless, traveling with Bitcoin is currently not quite possible, as not all shops and organizations accept it and, in some countries, cryptocurrency is not regulated or allowed to be used.
- A Month After Launch, Bakkt Bitcoin Options Volumes Are Lackluster
- Largest Japanese Consulting Firm to Launch New Cryptocurrency Index
- City of Zermatt Switzerland Now Accepts Tax Payments in Bitcoin
- Millennials Prefer Bitcoin to Alibaba, Netflix Stock as GBTC Hits $10K
- Bitcoin’s Best Q1 Since 2013 to ‘Escalate’ If $9.5K Is Broken: Trader