The integration of cryptocurrencies into the travel industry will change it dramatically, and it will also be a huge step toward mass crypto adoption all over t...
Traveling is a good way to relax, learn and discover something new, even though the process can bring some inconveniences as almost every country has its own currency. The latest travel industry’s news is all about the consideration of using Bitcoin in travel, as it is easy and relatively safe to use, it can be converted into any existing fiat currency and even large amounts of digital money will not be taxed while crossing the border, as it is always kept in one virtual wallet without the need to withdrawal. Anyway, there are many Bitcoin ATMs in various regions, so there is no need to exchange money twice. Nevertheless, traveling with Bitcoin is currently not quite possible, as not all shops and organizations accept it and, in some countries, cryptocurrency is not regulated or allowed to be used.
- Bitcoin Flips Bullish — But Here’s Why BTC Price May Still Hit $3.9K
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- BIS Calls for Central Bank Digital Currencies Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Bitcoin’s Hedging Performance in the Wake of the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Top 5 Cryptos Not Named Bitcoin This Week (Mar 29): XMR, BNB, HT, CRO, BSV