A major travel management firm in the United Kingdom has partnered with BitPay, which will allow it to accept bitcoins as payment.
Traveling is a good way to relax, learn and discover something new, even though the process can bring some inconveniences as almost every country has its own currency. The latest travel industry’s news is all about the consideration of using Bitcoin in travel, as it is easy and relatively safe to use, it can be converted into any existing fiat currency and even large amounts of digital money will not be taxed while crossing the border, as it is always kept in one virtual wallet without the need to withdrawal. Anyway, there are many Bitcoin ATMs in various regions, so there is no need to exchange money twice. Nevertheless, traveling with Bitcoin is currently not quite possible, as not all shops and organizations accept it and, in some countries, cryptocurrency is not regulated or allowed to be used.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 Again as Top Cryptos See Strong Gains
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Decentralized Identity: How Microsoft (and Others) Plan to Empower Users to Own and Control Personal Data
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA