A new study has found that Bitcoin is losing popularity on the Darknet.
Tuur Demeester News
Tuur Demeester is a cryptocurrency enthusiast, investor and analyst. Tuur holds a degree in Economics from the Austrian University and currently specializes on the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market. He is the editor-in-chief of Adamant Research. Tuur Demeester’s Bitcoin career started in 2012 when he first discovered Bitcoin in his research trip to Argentina. Since then, he started recommending investing in cryptocurrency. He frequently shares with his expert opinion about cryptocurrency in terms of the economy, which is very important in determining the investment and market prospects of digital assets. That is why Tuur Demeester’s Twitter is highly popular among concerned user, since he posts his comments there.
- Sorry — But Bitcoin Can Still Drop to $2.7K While Everyone’s Bullish
- Ethereum Hard Fork Live, Stolen ETH Moved, ‘Hodlers Are Insane’: Hodler’s Digest, Dec. 2–8
- Death Spirals and BTC — What Happens When Miners Capitulate?
- Ethereum Price Stable Despite Hard Fork, Altcoins See Small Gains
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB