Brazil is trialing Blockchain real estate ownership as part of a first-of-its-kind partnership with Ubitquity.
UBITQUITY is a company dedicated to assisting businesses within the growing digital currency markets. We are building a blockchain-secure, encrypted/distributed storage platform with notarization functionality for consumers and enterprise. The UBITQUITY Platform brings the blockchain into the real world and helps to prevent fraudulent conveyance on property while allowing for an improvement on the settling of claims, and the tracking the record of ownership across the entire real estate industry.
- US SEC Chairman Jay Clayton: ICOs Can Be Effective, But ‘Securities Laws Must Be Followed’
- Report: Stablecoins See Significant Growth in Adoption Over Recent Months
- State Farm Tests Blockchain Solution to Speed Up Auto Insurance Claims
- Markets Fail to Hold Yesterday’s Gains, Bitcoin Trades Below $3,500
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10