Brazil is trialing Blockchain real estate ownership as part of a first-of-its-kind partnership with Ubitquity.
UBITQUITY is a company dedicated to assisting businesses within the growing digital currency markets. We are building a blockchain-secure, encrypted/distributed storage platform with notarization functionality for consumers and enterprise. The UBITQUITY Platform brings the blockchain into the real world and helps to prevent fraudulent conveyance on property while allowing for an improvement on the settling of claims, and the tracking the record of ownership across the entire real estate industry.
- Nike Files Trademark Application in the US for ‘Cryptokicks’
- US Rapper Lil Pump Starts Accepting Bitcoin via Lightning Network on Merchandise Store
- Report: United States-Based Crypto Exchange ErisX Is About to Launch its Trading Platform
- New Crypto Mining Malware Beapy Uses Leaked NSA Hacking Tools: Symantec Research
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 24