Brazil is trialing Blockchain real estate ownership as part of a first-of-its-kind partnership with Ubitquity.
UBITQUITY is a company dedicated to assisting businesses within the growing digital currency markets. We are building a blockchain-secure, encrypted/distributed storage platform with notarization functionality for consumers and enterprise. The UBITQUITY Platform brings the blockchain into the real world and helps to prevent fraudulent conveyance on property while allowing for an improvement on the settling of claims, and the tracking the record of ownership across the entire real estate industry.
- ErisX to CFTC: Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust, Liquid Market
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector
- Most Cryptos See Gentle Green Amid Exceedingly Calm Market Picture
- Major Crypto Brokerage Coinmama Reports 450,000 Users Affected by Data Breach
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15