Ex-Wall Street trader Nik Bhatia says the Lightning Network has made Bitcoin an unprecedented asset by combining a store of value with medium-of-exchange scale ...
United States News
The United States of America is the country that is commonly known as the United States (U.S.) or simply America. The United States is the federal republic that consists of 50 states, five self-governing territories and a federal district. The U.S. has a highly developed mixed economy and the first in the world in terms of GDP. In the United States, Bitcoin has spread quite a lot, as it is the place of origin for many large projects and startup, such as United States cryptocurrency exchanges, ATMs, etc. For the government of United States, blockchain technologies are very interesting for implementation and Bitcoin mining in the United States is very popular compared with other countries. However, United States cryptocurrency regulation remains unknown as the government hasn’t chosen any certain direction.
- Spotlight on Bitcoin as HSBC Shuts Hong Kong Protest-Linked Account
- US SEC Takes Another Look at Rejected Bitwise Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Hacker Offers $100K in BTC as Bounty for Hacking Halliburton
- Family Offices Finally Accept the Benefits of Investing in Bitcoin
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving