Financial investigators of over 30 nations discussed how to combat the misuse of cryptocurrencies by criminals
United States News
The United States of America is the country that is commonly known as the United States (U.S.) or simply America. The United States is the federal republic that consists of 50 states, five self-governing territories and a federal district. The U.S. has a highly developed mixed economy and the first in the world in terms of GDP. In the United States, Bitcoin has spread quite a lot, as it is the place of origin for many large projects and startup, such as United States cryptocurrency exchanges, ATMs, etc. For the government of United States, blockchain technologies are very interesting for implementation and Bitcoin mining in the United States is very popular compared with other countries. However, United States cryptocurrency regulation remains unknown as the government hasn’t chosen any certain direction.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18