Kik CEO Ted Livingston reportedly said that the company spent over $5 million on negotiations with the U.S. SEC.
United States News
The United States of America is the country that is commonly known as the United States (U.S.) or simply America. The United States is the federal republic that consists of 50 states, five self-governing territories and a federal district. The U.S. has a highly developed mixed economy and the first in the world in terms of GDP. In the United States, Bitcoin has spread quite a lot, as it is the place of origin for many large projects and startup, such as United States cryptocurrency exchanges, ATMs, etc. For the government of United States, blockchain technologies are very interesting for implementation and Bitcoin mining in the United States is very popular compared with other countries. However, United States cryptocurrency regulation remains unknown as the government hasn’t chosen any certain direction.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Robinhood Zero-Fee Trading App Officially Launches in New York
- Blockchain Firm Raises $4 Million From Draper’s VC Fund to Provide Uncensorable Domains
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, Indian Stock Markets Post Record Highs Amid Election Results
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22