CB Insights highlighted the boost in China’s blockchain-related deals and the decrease in U.S. investments.
United States News
The United States of America is the country that is commonly known as the United States (U.S.) or simply America. The United States is the federal republic that consists of 50 states, five self-governing territories and a federal district. The U.S. has a highly developed mixed economy and the first in the world in terms of GDP. In the United States, Bitcoin has spread quite a lot, as it is the place of origin for many large projects and startup, such as United States cryptocurrency exchanges, ATMs, etc. For the government of United States, blockchain technologies are very interesting for implementation and Bitcoin mining in the United States is very popular compared with other countries. However, United States cryptocurrency regulation remains unknown as the government hasn’t chosen any certain direction.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone Vays
- China’s 2nd-Largest Courier Using Blockchain to Deliver Key Supplies Amid Pandemic
- Santander to Extend Ripple-Powered Payments Solution to Mexico This Year
- Roger Ver Apparently Unconcerned About Coronavirus
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap Above