The Vertcoin Twitter account was hacked and promoted a fake giveaway of 10 BTC, asking users to send 0.005 BTC to enter the sweepstakes.
- Ethereum Unique Addresses Break 50 Million, Active Wallet Number Keeps Dropping
- Hong Kong's New Regulation ‘Might’ Be Harmful for Local Crypto Industry, Experts Say
- Ethereum Beats Bitcoin Cash’s Price for First Time Ever as Crypto Markets See Growth
- Egypt’s Central Bank Conducting ‘Feasibility Studies’ Around Digital Currency Issuance
- Iran: Science and Tech Department Official Says Blockchain Can Improve National Economy