Coinbase Card, a crypto-powered Visa debit card by Coinbase exchange, now supports Dai, a stablecoin pegged to the United States dollar.
Visa can be divided into two definitions: the American transnational company that provides payment services and VISA International Service Association, which is an international payment system. There is also Visa Europe Services Inc., which operates with European banks using the official license of Visa Inc. Visa cards are acceptable in more than 200 countries, and by 2018, the annual turnover of trading using Visa has amounted to $4.8 trillion. The organization has the primary role of developmenting innovative payment products and technologies, which are used in 21 thousand financial companies, which are members of the payment system, and its cards holders. In the beginning of the 21th century, Visa had surpassed all its rival and accounted for 57% of all debit and credit cards in the world. Compared with other payment services, the main currency of operations with Visa is the US dollar.
- T-Minus 1,000 Blocks Until Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork
- Ukraine Passes Law on Money Laundering With Crypto Policy Based on FATF
- SEC Requests UK’s Intervention to Force Telegram’s Former Advisor to Testify
- Blockchain and 3D Printing Are Reinventing Aerospace Supply Chains
- Bitcoin Price Must Now Break $8.2K to End 6-Month Losing Streak