In the wake of CCN’s Google saga, CT looks at which centralized companies have been hostile to crypto firms in the past.
Visa can be divided into two definitions: the American transnational company that provides payment services and VISA International Service Association, which is an international payment system. There is also Visa Europe Services Inc., which operates with European banks using the official license of Visa Inc. Visa cards are acceptable in more than 200 countries, and by 2018, the annual turnover of trading using Visa has amounted to $4.8 trillion. The organization has the primary role of developmenting innovative payment products and technologies, which are used in 21 thousand financial companies, which are members of the payment system, and its cards holders. In the beginning of the 21th century, Visa had surpassed all its rival and accounted for 57% of all debit and credit cards in the world. Compared with other payment services, the main currency of operations with Visa is the US dollar.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- French Minister of Economy to Ask for Guarantees From Facebook In Regards to Its Forthcoming Coin
- Blockchain-Based Energy Trading Firm to Optimize Solar Energy Distribution in Austria
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06