Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has disclosed that his crypto investments are virtually exclusively devoted to the Ethereum network.
Vitalik Buterin News
Vitalik Buterin is a Russian-Canadian famous for founding both Ethereum and Coin-Magazine. Vitalik learned about Bitcoin at the age of 17 in 2011, and was fascinated by the idea. Soon, he started working on Bitcoin improvement and came up with an idea of a scripting language for application development on the Bitcoin platform.
Although he got no positive reaction, Buterin continued to advance his concepts and soon he wrote Ethereum – a public, open-sourced Blockchain-based platform featuring smart contracts. The system went live on July 30, 2015.
After the collapse of “The Dao,” Ethereum was divided into two Blockchains - Ethereum Classic works on the original Blockchain, and Ethereum is based on the new Blockchain.
Today, Vitalik Buterin’s quotations are highly significant in cryptocurrency media and he is considered to be among the most influential people in the world, according to Forbes and Fortune magazines.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20