Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin proposed a higher staking reward for the upcoming proof-of-stake algorithm implementation.
Vitalik Buterin News
Vitalik Buterin is a Russian-Canadian famous for founding both Ethereum and Coin-Magazine. Vitalik learned about Bitcoin at the age of 17 in 2011, and was fascinated by the idea. Soon, he started working on Bitcoin improvement and came up with an idea of a scripting language for application development on the Bitcoin platform.
Although he got no positive reaction, Buterin continued to advance his concepts and soon he wrote Ethereum – a public, open-sourced Blockchain-based platform featuring smart contracts. The system went live on July 30, 2015.
After the collapse of “The Dao,” Ethereum was divided into two Blockchains - Ethereum Classic works on the original Blockchain, and Ethereum is based on the new Blockchain.
Today, Vitalik Buterin’s quotations are highly significant in cryptocurrency media and he is considered to be among the most influential people in the world, according to Forbes and Fortune magazines.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Early Spotify Investor Contributes to Blockchain Art Registry in $7 Mln Funding Round
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22